Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Deman.. your a liar saying we should look more into liars? LOL LOL. Hey Kettle can you pass me that black paint your usin?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Well said deeman. Isn't it interesting that in this open and "enlightened" lifestyle, people will call a man gay, when he lists himself as "bi". With that logic you would think that if a woman lists herself as "bi", they will call her a lesbian, instead of calling her hot. Lesbians only enjoy women, gay men only enjoy men, and if you enjoy both men and women, you are bisexual. As far as thinking a bi man is really gay, and is to risky to be with because he might have had unprotected anal sex 10 times a week, how do you know that the hot little women that is joining you for a threesome, hasn't had unprotected anal sex 10 times in the past week? Or is she just thought to be safer because she is a woman? Just saying.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
WOW, a lot of interesting posts here, and a LOT of things that reinforce why I show my own profile on OTHER swing sites, as "straight," although here on SLS I have chosen to be open about being bi.

My wife and I have found that there is arguably even MORE homophobia about male bisexuality here in the lifestyle community, than within the general vanilla public at large. It's sad to us males, considering that 80% of the female 1/2 of the swing world is openly bi, in fact we have seen women downright bullied INTO bisexual activity by men.

I certainly understand, no straight guy wants to get some vulgar surprise when he and his wife hook up with another couple. But to be honest, that doesn't happen. Bi males, when playing with a "striaght" couple, seldom reveal their bisexuality, they have too much to lose, and the KNOW very well, the negative attitudes that many "straight" couples carry towards them.

We learned early on, to keep my bisexuality in the closet, with regard to my profile status, or we never got messages, flirts or invitations responded to. We have found a nice compromise where we are regular participants at some select favorite "straight" events, and we are regular participants at a couple of bi-male-friendly events, and never the twain shall meet. There are a few other couples that we know, who also cross over to both worlds, but we keep it to ourselves.

I have mixed feelings about the comment from one gentleman, claiming that they avoid bi-males, because "they don't know if they guy has been having unprotected anal sex 10 times a week." My first reaction is to be offended, especially considering that this chap clearly is looking to engage in unprotected heterosexual sex, or it's a moot issue. I don't want to get into that condoms vs. bareback judgement here, my wife and I consider that argument to be analogous to wearing motorcycle helmets. But that chaps rather hasty judgement that suggests most bi-guys are out at adult theaters having EXTREMELY risky and promiscuous sex, that's a little harsh and out of touch with modern reality.

BI guys are BI, not GAY. The VAST majority of us in fact, spend 90% of our time thinking about pussy, we just happen to be open to varying degrees of contact with other men. We don't leave our lovely wives at home, and run off to gay clubs to have unprotected anal with strangers. The entire FOUNDATION of the lifestyle community, rests on couples being honest with each other about their sexuality, needs, desires etc. A guy who is married, and runs off to suck dick behind his wife's back, is no more or less of a jackass than the guy who fucks his secretary behind his wife's back.

I think you all should be more concerned about the LIARS, than you are about individual men's sexual orientation. That is where most of the problems our our sexual humanity are born from.

Just sayin.......

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Jand.. good post.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
I'm suprised at the number of straight guys, that contact me, that suck cock. Most haven't told their mates or SO, that they want to, or have sucked cock.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
Great post alikes!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
When my wife and I joined this sight we were new to the lifestyle, we each wanted to see the other with a member of the same sex. We were curious, so in out profile we listed ourselves as BI CURIOUS. After a little experience we learned more about ourselves, our likes and dislikes as far as same sex goes.

I learned I am not attracted to guys, but I like to suck a big cock, I have also learned I really like to bottom but have trouble getting turned on enough to top. Kissing a guy is like being licked on the mouth by the family pet! Yuck!! But I will gladly eat his cum out of my wife's pussy. So I have changed my status to BI. I don't always want to play bi and if you judge me for being honest about how I am willing to play. Then I don't want you fucking me or my wife!

My wife on the other hand was not as comfortable and changed her status to straight, but may be willing to explore in the right situation.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We are not judgmental but we are risk averse. If a guy want to suck another guy's cock that is OK with us but if we know about it we will not meet either guy because we have no way of telling if that is all they do or whether they do unprotected anal with 10 guys a week.

As a side note when we look at the attendee lists for the bi events in our area at least 60-70% of the guys who sign up claim to be straight in their profiles. So as people have said a lot of guys who are lying about their sexual orientations out there.

Now are we silly enough to think we eliminate all potentially risky guys? Of course not, but we do what we can.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
personally I don't conceder the guy who will only except a blow job as a bisexual. In some cases a guy (or gal) who only dose oral sex is not really bi either. In my very humble opinion, to be truly bisexual, one must be as comfortable with the same sex as the opposite. The actual sex act s that one enjoys may vary but it dose not define ones gender preference.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
There is not too many guys that will turn down a blow job if they are horny. That saying they may feel bad afterwards but eventually will come back for more.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 74   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock