Why so many men listed as straight suck cock : Swingers Discussion 196495101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhy so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
Created by: Green_At_This
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have found that the great majority of the men that we contact or contact us are listed as straight, and within one sentence we learn that the great majority want to suck cock or be sucked by a man.

Are we in the minority here with this type of experience? Does this happen to you?

I am the guy writing here.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was born bi. The first sex I had at 13 was with a guy. At 15 it was all girls. Early 20's after divorce and living alone starting playing with dildo and watching movies. After dating girl for long time we got married. Few years into marriage we watched bi movie. I told my wife how I had sex with a guy. It took a bit of understanding. After telling her I was born that way and can't change it, she said it's fine to be. We have great sex and love each other but I also want to have sex with a guy I won't leave her for a guy. She says she would like a 3some with another bi guy. I changed my profile from curious to bi; although discrete, inside I am proud of myself.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Being a liar is hardly sexy as well. And no matter how you put it they are liars.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
Labels are for products, not people. The world is full of subtle prejudice and flagrant hate; I cannot think less of a guy who is honest but discrete about desires. I'm wired fully bi, so advertising it discretely is necessary... I seek happiness in 3's, which is a surprise I got tired of springing a long time ago. Happiness requires I be upfront and unashamed, but it's not the same for everyone. Sexual play is just that: PLAY. A man who loves his wife, and wouldn't fool around with a guy out of her sight, is STRAIGHT. He loves her. Gay men love other men, but I've known some who have occasional sex with a certain kinky sort of woman... but they can never love a woman like they fall for men, or chase sex with any woman... like a BI or Straight guy. Bisexuality MAY be the default setting for everyone, who knows the truth? Our culture programs everyone out of it but those who feel it strongest... there's no happiness in hiding, if you're like myself... only endless broken hearts and shame. I think it's simple, but I'm not average: "one swallow does not make a summer" to paraphrase Shakespeare. Love snuffs simple lusts, and curiosity is sometimes short lived. Straight is straight and gay is gay, and it's a heartache to think you can change either. Truly bisexual guys say "I'm bi... so?" Don't be a prude. It's hardly sexy!

Aguila AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I don't care if they enjoy getting their cock hard watching me with their lady or they just want to surprise me later with what I can directly for their tool.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
It's really about homophobia. Some guys think it is great to promote that their female partner is bi, but to admit that they themselves are interested in bi play would leave them open to ridicule and isolation. I am TOTALLY BI. Not out in public or with family, but this is SLS. If you can't be yourself on here where can you be? We are very new to this lifestyle, but it is somewhat frustrating to see how so many people are not as open to bi males as they are with bi females.

Whitehall PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I have no interest in playing solo with another male so I don't consider myself to be BI. However in a threesome situation if the other male wants to do a little touching and sucking I am not going to get angry or run away. My wife and I just go with the flow.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I've had many men contact me on here who say they're straight. I don't believe in labels. Just get naked and have fun

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Look people if you are guy who thinks of a hot dick in your mouth makes you horney then you are BI. No if ands or butts. If you do get feeling horney thinking about dicks thenlist yourself as BI not straight because you are BI. Labels may be labels but you are what you are. Get over it and tell the truth.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I don't understand what is so mysterious about the sexual mature of men. As babies boys naturally discover and play with their own penises. As adolescent boys we jack off almost every waking hour until it hurts if unattended by adults. As adolescent boys, horny as hell without female sexual outlets, we play with other boys our age. Some of us are led into sex play as adolescents with older males and it feels good and we never tell on the molester. Upon reaching 16 years old and driving cars on dates with girls we went "parking" and after kissing awhile we take our date's had and guide it into our pants. Men never admit to each other that as boys we played with and even sucked several different cocks. Then there is the larger swinging community that will have nothing to do with "bi" men. I list myself as a strait man, I also mention in my profile I've been molested and had sex with men/boys as a preteen. I failed to mention that all the while I fantasized about sex with women with my brother's Playboys while too young to be able to exercise that option. All the while there were a lot of boys my age experiencing the same needs and urges. Were we "bi" at 8 or 9 years old? I think we were just hormonally charged boys with no other outlet. That was six out of ten local friends I knew about and heard stories of their brothers not in our circle doing the same.

Harbor City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I agree with several of the posts...couples who list him as str8, even though he is bi or bi curious (and she knows it), do not want to alienate other couples who have no interest in mm play as part of a 4some. As a solo bi man, 95% of the emails and chat requests I receive from couples with hubby listed as str8 are actually from bi/bi curious hubbies looking to play mm on the side and she does NOT know it. The hubbies are honest and tell me upfront they want to meet alone and I have no qualms chatting or meeting if they are a male match for me. I only email or initiate chat with couples who list him as bi or bi curious.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(240 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock