Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why_so_many_men_listed_as_straight_suck_cock
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7 
61 to 70 of 70
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL Joey, right on the money!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(508 posts)
Many couples will immediately exclude a bi male or a couple with a bi male without talking to them first.

As a bi male. I dont do buttsex. I dont meet alone. I dont pick up men at a bathhouse or hang out at anonymous gloryholes.

At most I share a little oral back and forth in a 3sum with my wife.

For the "health and statistic" police here, we are no more "risk" to play with than a straight couple. And would list as straight if it werent for the fact that most bi men and bi couples also list as straight. So we list as bi so they can find us. Otherwise the topic wouldnt come up.

But to a lot of couples as soon as they see bi.....They picture the guy on a friday night in a sex swing blindfolded at a bathhouse taking anonymous bareback loads.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Maybe, I think they are talking about thr post below yours.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(858 posts)
Thinks sweetjzabelle hit the nail right on the head! :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(508 posts)
Like the post below a bit shows,,the bi males hide to gain ability and access to those that do not want to be involved with bi males. They feel its ok to lie about it to gain what they want but they are some of the first ones to yell about cheating married swigers ROFL.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2725 posts)
There are a lot of couples who say "no bi men" So if they list as straight they can play with those couples, and then also just explain in an email to bi couples that they are in fact bi

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Most guys I have met consider them selves "Air Fingers" Straight even though they don't mind you sucking them off or any thing else to get them off.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I was listed as Bi-curious for the past year or so but recently changed it back to straight. We found some single Bi women were just not into Bi guys and like most on here wanted to play with a bi woman. We have our small group of bi friends who know what's what so we changed it for the wifey...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I'm starting to think everyone on the planet is bisexual! I just think there's still too much stigma attached to men being with men but women together are hot! So a lot of guys might enjoy some male-male play but don't want to scare anyone off and then if it happens, it happens.

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(153 posts)
We have found that the great majority of the men that we contact or contact us are listed as straight, and within one sentence we learn that the great majority want to suck cock or be sucked by a man.

Are we in the minority here with this type of experience? Does this happen to you?

I am the guy writing here.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(86 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7 
61 to 70 of 70
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.