Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto!

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
Amen, Bill!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
I think it is well agreed on that "the men that are willing to play bi from time to time don't want to be excluded from playing with couples that are afraid of bi men." I think that you must also agree that this is decieveing your potential sex partners and that people have a right to know who they will be shareing their bodies with. We should not be too surprised when some people get angry with bi guys. I just wish that ALL bi guys did not have to take blame for the few who want their cake and eat it too.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
I think its because the men that are willing to play bi from time to time don't want to be excluded from playing with couples that are afraid of bi men. The way I see it is if she is willing to be with another woman because it turns me on then why shouldn't I be willing to play with another man if that is what turns her on?

Bel Air MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL Joey, right on the money!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(409 posts)
Many couples will immediately exclude a bi male or a couple with a bi male without talking to them first.

As a bi male. I dont do buttsex. I dont meet alone. I dont pick up men at a bathhouse or hang out at anonymous gloryholes.

At most I share a little oral back and forth in a 3sum with my wife.

For the "health and statistic" police here, we are no more "risk" to play with than a straight couple. And would list as straight if it werent for the fact that most bi men and bi couples also list as straight. So we list as bi so they can find us. Otherwise the topic wouldnt come up.

But to a lot of couples as soon as they see bi.....They picture the guy on a friday night in a sex swing blindfolded at a bathhouse taking anonymous bareback loads.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Maybe, I think they are talking about thr post below yours.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Thinks sweetjzabelle hit the nail right on the head! :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(409 posts)
Like the post below a bit shows,,the bi males hide to gain ability and access to those that do not want to be involved with bi males. They feel its ok to lie about it to gain what they want but they are some of the first ones to yell about cheating married swigers ROFL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
There are a lot of couples who say "no bi men" So if they list as straight they can play with those couples, and then also just explain in an email to bi couples that they are in fact bi

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 74   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock