Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As the chewing gum add said "double your pleasure. double your fun......" actually, bisexuality in nature is not as uncommon as some might think

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(543 posts)
Well said DandJ

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(422 posts)
What we find funny is the way so many equate bi and gay when it comes to male on male sex. The irony is that homo sexuality has more in common with hetero sexuality. Both homo and hetero limit themselves to one gender as far as sexuality goes.

Bi sexuality on the other hand enables much more sex, a broader view than either homo or hetero, greater variety. Homo and hetero are alike in this respect, bi is unique.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I understand in the heat of passion a guy listed as straight might end up doing a little sucking at the encouragement of his wife/ girlfriend. What amazes me is the number of guys listed as straight that contact me for 1 on 1 sex. I personally think its all just sex, and there's no need for the labels, but society has a need to put everyone in his or her little category. I enjoy sucking cock, My girl loves watching and sharing cock with me. I'm not attracted to guys, but I do love the way a cock looks and tastes. I love to please, both men and women, that's my biggest turn on, doesn't matter if you have a cock or pussy.

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ha Ha! You're absolutely right.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Still of the night that is a great perspective on this topic. There are most likely many men that fall into the category you have described. (Me!)

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Many of the straight guys that have contacted me about bi play say they have not actually experienced male on male sex yet. I would imagen these guys are less likely to label them self as bi also.

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Why they list themselves as straight is as varied as anything else, that's really up to them. I don't really care how they list themselves, except that it makes them a little harder to find. If they make themselves known to me and are interested, then that is fine with me and we can go from there.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
There is a stigma. I am listed as bi, which I am. I do not sleep around. I, like many other people, fantasize alot. But when it comes down to it, I am very selective. I am not out. I live a very normal lifestyle, have 3 kids that I see every weekend and I am masculine and dress normal. I do on occaision, like to have sex with another man. I like bottom and help him get off. I have one very good friend of over 25 years who likes what I do for him. He is hung and most women cannot give him head til he comes. I can finish him off. He also does not get anal very often because most women have had a guy abuse them in that way and it is closed forever. I get alot of pleasure from receiving anal. I wish more couples would try me. They both would enjoy the pleasure I can bring to both partners.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with some of the things said by Joey and the post below this..Yes I list myself as Bi and do enjoying sucking another man off, but I don't go out seeking guys on the weekends. If a situation should present itself to be with a Bi-couple that would be great and I would be more than willing to participate and please both parties and if the female is shy at first or unsure I would start off pleasing the husband first. I also always play safe with guys and women need to prove to me they are(recent tests) for me to even consider not wearing a glove.

I find it odd that some men are more okay with another straight single male having sex with their wife, but are freaked out by a Bi male..just because I'm bi doesnt mean I suck cock every chance I get

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock