Why so many men listed as straight suck cock : Swingers Discussion 1964951031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhy so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO! Avoid a guy who sucks cock, because he is likely to have recieved unprotected anal, but go ahaed & play with a straight couple where the wife recieves anals believing she never barebacks. That's really using smarts there. Thanks for proving my point.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Also, can't help but agree with bicpl. considering the title of this forum, i'm not really sure what JANDACT are even doing here, spouting their bigotry.

I wonder....thou dost protest too much?

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Thanks for the refreshingly simple perspective John!

Considering that MOST of us have obviously found that men who list themselves as "straight," is NO guarantee that they aren't bi, so sorry JAYANDACT, you may be fooling yourself with your very "selective" approach.

If your playing safe and using condoms, what exactly are you so worried about?

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Personally, We do not care how anyone sets their preferences, If they contact us we will look at their profile and pics, if we like it, we will go from there.

Plain and simple.

People want to many labels and some want even more labels, like bi-situational or bi-friendly or bi-only-when-i'm-drunk or bi-only-when-you're-drunk, or some other label.

Who cares, email us and we will go from there is our motto.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Bicpl you want us to say what our PREFERENCES are, simple, our PREFERENCE is not to play with guys who are more likely to have engaged in risky behavior than guys who have not. Now who do you think is more likely to have engaged in risky behavior with other men, a guy who is straight or a guy who is bi? Oh, right, wait a second, thinking that way makes us bigots. Fine, we will be bigots but we will be bigots who are as safe as possible.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(46 posts)
most of the contacts I've made here on this site are from men who are listed as straight who want to suck cock

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Thank you for your most informative post. We appreciate reading the posts in this section of the forums.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
Get with the program! Rule 1. If you ever sucked a dick ever once you MUST list yourself as bi so all the normal swingers can avoid you like the disease carrying vermin that everyone knows us bi guys are. Rule 2. A straight guy can lie about his location, age, height, weight, or practically anything else, and that's discretion, but if a bi guy does not publicly disclose his orientation, that means he IS liying about everything.

Reality, regular testing = safety, avoiding bi guys = bigotry claiming to avoid bi guys for safety = liars or fools

If you don't like bi guys and don't want to play with them, that's fine, but at least have the guts to admit it's a preference, just like those who preference is not to play interracially. Some of us are as much opposed to bigots as you are opposed to us. You lie about your prejudices and bitch about those who lie about their orientation. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
From my take on the "chap's" post, there was nothing in there to say they were interested in unprotected sex. If you look at their profile, they list safe sex as a requirement. What I got from their post and their profile is that in order to minimize their risk as much as possible, they practice safe sex AND avoid play with bi males (they did not use the word gay). Swinging is certainly a risky activity, and what's wrong with people making their own personal risk decisions and choosing to play how they want with whom they want?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
I list myself as bi on this website but if you read it, it states that I am orally bi. I have never engaged in anal sex with men, frankly because I have no desire for it, giving or getting. I have had anal sex with women in the past for their pleasure. Other than that, anal sex with women is not very appealing to me. Paradoxically, I have been in mmm 3somes and found it immensely hot to watch my 2 male partners screw while the bottom guy sucks me. I also enjoyed watching my ex-wife getting pounded from behind in mfm 3somes while she sucked me LOL. I enjoy making out, kissing, touching, licking and stroking type foreplay with men almost as much as I enjoy it with women and couples. It is very sexually exciting and liberating to me to be able to be intimate (and even sometimes romantic) with other men and both partners of a mf couple. I love being able to make women and men come and having either or both sexes make me come. I still prefer women to men emotionally and sexually. I have turned down invites from couples and men who insisted on anal sex with the male as part of the play. Since I enjoy intimacy and oral sex and intercourse and emotional love with women, but only intimacy and oral sex with men, would you consider me to be bi or to be gay? If I'm neither, then what is my sexual orientation?

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 74   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock