Why so many men listed as straight suck cock : Swingers Discussion 1964951021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhy so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My comments were not hateful or bigoted and I think they were directly related to the OP and to other comments posted in this thread; I'm sorry you think they were incendiary.

I am just very curious in the question posted by the OP. I would be fine with what you just posted about avoiding you all together, but how can I if people don't honestly post their preferences? So, the question posted by the OP is of paramount importance to me.

When I was traveling, a guy listed as straight who we were considering meeting and getting to know better, contacted my husband and offered to suck his dick. My husband politely said no thanks and suggested that he update his profile to bi, and the guy got really pissed off.

In order for everyone to get what they want, I just think it would be great if everyone was just honest in their profile. There seems to be a very large bi crowd, so it doesn't seem like folks would be lacking for partners.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Leeza,

our stance isn't one of censorship, it was stated obviously as a question of why do you want to provide incendiary comments in these forums as opposed to avoiding the ones you fear all together?

"Providing your opinion on hetero risk vs. bi is of no consequence to those of us who chose our own preferences, why not let us do just that and avoid us all together".

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Sorry, let me clarify, the catagory this blog is under is BI MALES!

So why are bi-male-hating straight-male swingers trolling around in this group, and passing judgements?

Sorry man, that's hater's behavior. And very suspicious, as well as creepy.

Later haters

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I'm completely confused, this forum is under the BISEXUAL category. The original post (as I understand it) was intended to flush-out some opinions on why so many (obviously bisexual) men list themselves as straight on their profiles.

Not very complicated, and I think ANYONE who has had ANY swing experience knows the few fundamental reasons or answers to that question.

But the conversation keeps degenerating into really negative attitudes. No peace love and understanding? Not even here in the lifestyle? There is enough hate all around me on a daily basis. Adios girls!

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
You're absolutely right - if we wanted risk-free, we wouldn't swing. We are looking to swing, and reduce our risk as much as possible, and we choose to reduce our risk by always using condoms, getting to know our partners as much as possible, and not playing with certain people. Will some slip through, probably, but we've still reduced our risk.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Since when can only bi-males/bi-couples post in these threads? This question is of interest to many on SLS, and as paying members of SLS, anyone can read and post wherever they like.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Jandact nice posts.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
jandact, The best way to eliminate risk is get out of the lifestyle. I'm not sure why you are entering this forum espousing your rhetoric, maybe you've been solicited by bi males? Your profile obviously states no bi guys, if you've been approached just either ignore them or feel free to tell them they aren't welcome. Providing your opinion on hetero risk vs. bi is of no consequence to those of us who chose our own preferences, why not let us do just that and avoid us all together.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
One more point that many in this thread seem to miss or, more likely, ignore. We never professed that our safeguards are foolproof, only that they are better than saying well we rely on condoms so all is well because, of course, it is, right, isn't it? Or should we just fuck anyone and wish that condoms eliminate all risks. Sarcasm for those who missed it.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Wow, just total silliness from the couples where the guy is bi and wants the rest of us to say 'that's great.' We are careful as far as who we meet regardless so we would, of course, try to eliminate the lady who is doing unprotected anal with all cummers at a truck stop too. Are we naive enough to think we always ferret out the riskier folks? No, of course not, but we do what we can. OK, we will type slowly so you can follow this but as we asked before. Who is more likely to do unprotected anal with other guys or otherwise be riskier, a straight guy or a guy who says he is bi, likes to be a little bit bi by sucking cock, etc. Bottom line, we don't care if a guy wants to go both ways. His choice, just like it is our choice not to want to be with him either as a single or as part of a couple.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock