Why so many men listed as straight suck cock : Swingers Discussion 1964951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhy so many men listed as straight suck cock
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree. Im not disputing that one bit. There is a revolving debate that has gone on here for years about guys listing as straight when they are in fact open to bi play.

In my fact based opinion, from years on here and other places, the number of guys open to light bi play far outnumbers guys who are totally 100% straight. But reading the tags on the profiles, you would not think that was the case.

Some couples will automatically reject a guy if he is open to that even if it is a small part of his interest and he is perfectly content playing straight.

So for those who are mainly looking for straight play, but can be flexible if the situation warrants, they will list as straight but then explain in an email that they are open.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Joey, Biguy,

Haven't you noticed there are levels of straight? You just have to understand what level the guy is on.

"Completely straight" "100% straight", "totally straight" "very straight". In reading profiles, you will either be very entertained or develop a complex.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
You are spot on, Joey. Every couple I have played with on SLS lists the guy as straight.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
The silly argument lives as in 'well you cannot catch everyone' as if that is a reason for throwing up your hands and doing nothing.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(48 posts)
If you are even semi-active swinging, youre playing with bi men. If youre more comfortable because they check the "straight" box. No problem. But dont think for a second you avoid bi men that way.

We only play with orally bi guys. I cant think of a guy that we have played with that has listed as bi. I can count on one hand probably the number of guys who we have emailed in the years we have been on here listed as straight, that when we say "Hey, we know youre listed as straight but by chance are you into......" where they come back and say no.

The whole "risk avoidance" while I understand it, its laughable to think that its effective.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Agrees with deeman.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
thanks newtothescene, very refreshing, think we should all take a minute, digest that, and regain a little of our humanity from that inspiration.

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I really hate those check the box things. Who really fits into boxes anyway?

We chose the ones that we felt best described us and then made a detailed profile to try to give a better view of us. My husband started the account and choose bi-curious for me when doing the initial profile. I went and tweaked our info and changed it to straight.

I am bi-flirty and there is no box for that. I feel straight better portrays me because enjoying flirting with a woman, caressing her hair and face and playing with her tits and watching her get sex while I do it does not make me bi. It makes me kinky and out of the conventional box.

People will expect things I won't be giving if I click that bi box. I think that's more of a lead on than saying I am straight.

I think men probably have the same issue. What box do I fit in? Fuck the box and just be who you are and enjoy the expression and experience of being.

Just another post to blame the crayon for.

The Wife in the Us

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Thanks for your thoughts Sweettart.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6774 posts)
as for me i am on the down low

Taylor MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
TOPIC: Why so many men listed as straight suck cock