Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you? : Swingers Discussion 240590
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhy does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you?
TOPIC: Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you
Created by: Foxylady66
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am bi-oral and love to suck cock, especially while others are watching. I have never figured out why some men will not let another man blow them. I don't see why it makes a difference if a man's mouth or a woman's mouth is wrapped around your cock. For me I love eating pussy and/or sucking off a cock.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed. I think the difference is in knowing. The level of excitement seems different to. I especially observe it when the f of a couple enjoys watching and participating with her partner.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I really believe that the difference is in the mind. I have been to parties with glory holes and have seen it proven that there is no difference between a male and a female mouth. Some slight differences in style but that is not by gender. One party game we played was to guess your own spouse. You would be surprised how many got that wrong. I also agree that predigests against bi people by homosexuals and straights was greater when we were younger. So many of us would not admit to being bi or ay just because it could actually ruin our life Now people are just a little more tolerant so it seems that there are more bi people. I believe that is not so, just more who are open about it. I also agree that if straight guys wish to stay away from bi people, they have every right to expect that. I do find it humorous, even a little hypocritical, when a guy says he can't stand to be near a bi guy but openly searches for a bi woman to be with his wife and entertain him. Dose he really think that all those evil diseases cannot be carried by a woman? oh well WTF!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(432 posts)
I completely agree with DandJforplay. Eloquently stated.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
It makes a difference. If you can't tell the difference, you're not paying attention. It also makes a difference which human being blows you.

There has been a great deal of heat from straight males about bi males saying you should try it. The reason they say that is because many bi males thought they were straight and only discovered that sex can include both sexes later.

Most of us were raised in a society that is homophobic. Less and less as time goes on, but in our formative years, men with men was not accepted. Even those who accept homosexuality, separate from heterosexuality, have a problem with bisexuality. The difference is accepting both sexes as sexual partners. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are more alike in that they accept only one sex as sexual partners.

I prefer the term omnisexuality, enjoying all sexes, enjoying the full geography of sex. Limiting such pleasures to one sex seems to be missing much.

Yes, I thought I was straight for many years, because that was how society thought it should be. When I finally tried it for myself, I realized that limiting sex to one sex merely limited sex.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Same result ;-)

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
LOL probably so and I type really slow

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(432 posts)
You and I were typing at the same time LOL

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(57 posts)
well XX that's just about what I just said, we all have the right to choose who we are not going to play with.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(432 posts)
That doesn't make a difference to me. BUT that isn't the deciding factor! ! !

The deciding factor is if I'm attracted to that person. We have meet amazing model like couples that "ON PAPER" are a total match for us, yet once they opened their mouths and talked it was ruined. Other times, if we would have only gone on a couples profile, we wouldn't have played with half of the folks we have meet at parties or clubs.

Yes a mouth might be a mouth in a dark vacuum of non existence . But that mouth is attached to additional entirely different sets of qualifications. In the end we tend look at our playmates as more than just human dildos.

We have this great couple that we hang out with and are totally attracted to. We were open up front about all of our likes and dislikes, SO were they. He can't even play in the same room if a bi guy is in it. So the crux of this question is.........................do I keep forcing my opinions onto him, or does he force his upon me? ? ? Well we let each other live in peace with their likes and even though we never have played we enjoy each others company immensely. Sexuality by either birth or choice has NO IMPACT in a decision involving weather you are willing to respect another persons views, even though they might not reflect your own.

Oh and if anyone would like to take what I said and use it as fodder in a flame war about which side is "RIGHT" please read the sentence directly above LOL.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(57 posts)
I would agree also as long as we are talking about a bisexual male penis. there no physical difference between a male and female mouth that I know of. Now if you are talking about a straight male penis and a bisexual male mouth, there is a big problem Most of us fully understand that and don't really need to be told. One of the only universal rules of swinging is "no means no" That is the same for men and women. If you do not want to be touched by another man, that your right and you need no reason to explain. I do believe this original post was not including straight guys and really only talking about the physical differences in mouths Certainly not saying that straight guys should except a BJ from another guy

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(432 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: Why does it make a difference if a woman or man blows you