Who should we be looking for : Swingers Discussion 174675
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWho should we be looking for
TOPIC: Who should we be looking for
Created by: soxoff
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since my wife is unwilling to commit to participating in an encounter, we are looking for a MM experience with a unpredictable F. We have been very honest with the people that we have talked too. It seems that they are mostly interested in the wife and think they can persuade her to join. Do you think we should continue looking for a bi male or consider a gay man who is comfortable with a wifes presence.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not sure interested is the right word. I have chickened out on occasion or two so I have a confidence issue. That is why we include that info. On the other hand, my wonderful hubby knows exactly what he wants and has no issues. I can honestly say that I am 100% behind him getting what he wants. In fact it was my idea. We had just gotten done with the strap on and I told him that if he liked the toy he would like the real thing way more. Here we are.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am bi and i am in chicago

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
You can watch for an opportunity to join a bi house or hotel party. They are always no pressure, so the wife can go at her own pace. They don't come up often and usually are private (for descretion reasons).

Chesterland OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
"Since my wife is unwilling to commit to participating in an encounter, we are looking for a MM experience with a unpredictable F."

Is your wife really interested in this lifestyle? By the way, welcome to the forums.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Hang in there for a bi man. I love engaging in MM encounters while the wife watches. There are surely more bi maen than me that enjoy this! Too bad you aren't closer!

Devon PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Since my wife is unwilling to commit to participating in an encounter, we are looking for a MM experience with a unpredictable F. We have been very honest with the people that we have talked too. It seems that they are mostly interested in the wife and think they can persuade her to join. Do you think we should continue looking for a bi male or consider a gay man who is comfortable with a wifes presence.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Who should we be looking for