What does this mean to you guys : Swingers Discussion 145384
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhat does this mean to you guys
TOPIC: What does this mean to you guys
Created by: sweetjzabelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you read a profile and it states, "No Bi Men". Do you contact them and think it means "No male to male" play. I am curious as I saw a post that stated as a bi male if he reads a profile that states No bi men he takes it to mean No male to male. Wondered if this was common?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok Mine,,, so you would read that as Do not contact this profile I take it?

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Well we shouldn't really respond because the post says:

"If you read a profile and it states, "No Bi Men". Do you contact them .."

We don't get past that line in this post, much like we don't get past that line in their profile.

Meaning ... if we read a profile that says "No Bi Men" then we don't contact them. In fact, we usually block them as there is no reason for them to even contact us nor us them.

Peggy and Kevin

Guerneville CA

Username hidden
(76 posts)
Usually it indicates a form of homophobia as demonstrated in another thread under Bi couples.

It means they wouldn't knowingly play with bi men as per their definition of bi men. As demonstrated in that thread, there are many different definitions of bi.

Many men consider themselves straight even if they've had some bi experiences. They list themselves as straight. Some bi men list as straight due to bashing by homophobes.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
Here is the post that got me to wondering about this. "JOEY8199 I cant say. I dont want to play with a straight couple, so they probably wouldnt get a response.

If they were extremely anti-bi, they are not the type of people i would associate with anyway. So I would just tell them im not interested.

As far as other couples....

I interpret "No Bi Men" as "No male on male play"

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
It means if you have bi as your orientation on your profile, you wont get a response if you email that person/couple.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
To me it means they aren't interested in being contacted by bi men, because they aren't going to play with bi men in any way no matter what.

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
If you read a profile and it states, "No Bi Men". Do you contact them and think it means "No male to male" play.

I am curious as I saw a post that stated as a bi male if he reads a profile that states No bi men he takes it to mean No male to male. Wondered if this was common?

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What does this mean to you guys