What defines a bi male : Swingers Discussion 68172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhat defines a bi male
TOPIC: What defines a bi male
Created by: obmscpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
It should seem obvious as to what bi means. However I see from ads that it seems oral between men isn't necessarily bi and you aren't bi till it involves giving or receiving anal. Yet other ads seem to point anal is "gay" and not "bi". But then I see postings of "orally bi". What say you? I hate labels and I don't care what you call it, "if it feels good do it".

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
What bi means is anything but obvious. Check out the posts below for an idea of the different shades of definition. Labels simply don't fit humans because we are each different in our likes, which is the whole point of swinging. If straight meant exactly the same thing in every person, what would be the point of meeting different people? Same with bi.

Perhaps the major point of difference for the label bi is whether you like oral only or both oral and anal. Another difference is whether you like giving or receiving. For example a male who will receive a blow job from a guy but not give one is most likely straight. Both give and receive, but prefer women, then you could be bi or straight. If you like giving and receiving oral and anal, you are much more likely bi.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
just like/want cock = gay just like/want pussy = straight you like both = BI

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1279 posts)
people need to just enjoy themselves and stop getting hung up on these labels.

Who is not enjoying themselves? How does labeling something extract from the pure enjoyment of the physical act one has labeled? Definition is but one aspect of order. Imagine a world without definition? And besides, the OP requested about what defines a bi male? Funny you should ask to stop the use of labels on a thread that asks for them.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
To me it is just sex I save the emotions for my wife. I'm a bi male and to me sex is sex labels just plain suck people need to just enjoy themselves and stop getting hung up on these labels.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I am of the opinion that bi curiosity ends at the point of first contact. Whether it happens again or not is a moot point. Being bi is of showing a physical interest in both sexes. Gay is a physical interest in same sex.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I don't think bi has anything to do with whether you like oral or anal or you are the pitcher or the catcher. In some places if y ou top you are still str8 but if you bottom you are gay? Who thinks this stuff up? To me (and to each their own) but to me Bi is a 'state' of mind. If you like to date and have an 'emotional' connection with a woman and only women then you are str8. If you want that with only a man you are gay and if you want it with both you are bi. I think a lot of men really just want the sex. We like a good orgasm and really don't care if it's str8, bi or gay it's just sex.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
what if you have had more than 5 bi times?!!!! lol

Covington TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
if you are a man and you like pussy and cock, you're bi. Is that too easy an answer?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Would Like To Hear answers On This Topic I like to suck a cock when with a couple and really turned on. And Even receive anal But Only With A Couple And Turned On IS THAT BI ?

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
It should seem obvious as to what bi means. However I see from ads that it seems oral between men isn't necessarily bi and you aren't bi till it involves giving or receiving anal. Yet other ads seem to point anal is "gay" and not "bi". But then I see postings of "orally bi". What say you? I hate labels and I don't care what you call it, "if it feels good do it".

Walnut MS
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What defines a bi male