What can I call myself bi curious or selfish : Swingers Discussion 67135
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWhat can I call myself bi curious or selfish
TOPIC: What can I call myself bi curious or selfish
Created by: Camaleon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
we have to agree with camaleon...On the rear occasion that we hook up with a honest open minded freak we lay it all on the table...some say yes suck me,,, but can I do wife after?...some say they i wanna suck him...what ever..as long as we are all involed....we perfer no set limits...but respect others

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Well, good answers by all and onto the actual question though ...

selfish? maybe ... selfish is a perception of someone else and as the others pointed out if you are upfront about it, its not being selfish.

bi-curious? of course! certainly you desires are not considered straight.

P&K

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
A lot of people I know would say you're just selfish; you want to have all the fun but you're unwilling to be on the other side of it and all you really care about is your own pleasure. Maybe this condition is set before the fact and all are in agreement (I know that, personally, I'd never agree to such a thing); maybe the other guy doesn't care if you return the favor or not. Just the same, the real question is: What do YOU think about your behavior in this regard?

For an extra $1.99, you can get a sandwich or a salad to go along with the soup...

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I don't think you are being selfish as long as you are upfront with your partners. There are guys that like giving oral sex without reciprocation from another guy. And there are "Bottoms" and "Tops".

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
At first blush I would say you are being selfish, but if all involved know in advance, that is the way things are then go for it and don't worry about a label. Just my humble opinion, which is worth about a bowl of soup in a soup line....lol

How is El Paso these days, we used to live there back in the early 80's on Bainbridge St. on the NE side. I used to love riding my dirt bike around the Franklin mountains near Trans Mountain Road.

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: What can I call myself bi curious or selfish