Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Web cam
TOPIC: Web cam
Created by: biguyonli
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just bought a web cam yesterday, and hooked it up. Things started slow, but after a while I was getting hits as fast as I could take them. I got so turned on, I put on a show with a butt plug, then a vibe, and finally having a huge messy orgasm. Having an audience of up to 20 people at a time was a huge turn on! I got so carried away, I was on until 4 in the morning. Anyone else get off on camming?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Like many, I used to cam but that was a long time ago. yahoo removed thier user rooms and that kindof killed finding people who were into certain things. Plus, after awhile it just lost it's "newness". have fun though ;)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
i am a maryland male. i am really into camming with a hot couple or a hot female. is there a place here that u can go and cam with anyone. i find it is next to the real thing, but not as good as, but is fun. luv to cam with any hot couples or females, just gimme a shout

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I just bought a web cam yesterday, and hooked it up. Things started slow, but after a while I was getting hits as fast as I could take them. I got so turned on, I put on a show with a butt plug, then a vibe, and finally having a huge messy orgasm. Having an audience of up to 20 people at a time was a huge turn on! I got so carried away, I was on until 4 in the morning. Anyone else get off on camming?

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Web cam