Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Was listed as straight Now listed as Bi Taking peoples advice and just being honest
TOPIC: Was_listed_as_straight_Now_listed_as_Bi_Taking_peoples_advice_and_just_being_honest
Created by: headley2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well I have read quite a few post about guys saying they are straight but are really Bi. Well I was one but have seen the light. Hope I still get messages from folks. Time will tell.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Big difference. Seems a lot of people hiding out there. Not that I am out, lots more people getting in touch

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I have read quite a few post about guys saying they are straight but are really Bi. Well I was one but have seen the light. Hope I still get messages from folks. Time will tell.

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Was listed as straight Now listed as Bi Taking peoples advice and just being honest

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy