10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
TOPIC: Wanna_eat_pussy_while_man_fucks_her
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 65
User Details are only visible to members.
I had this happen last night a couple From a bar that I go to ask for a ride home their car broke down. Sure I take You home if you like they said Yes. Can you run by the A B C Store on your way? Yes and we wear gone. While waiting in my truck for hem to get a bottle . His Wife told me that were looking for a man to role play sex games with! I said that sounded like fun . When he got back in the truck she told him that I was willing to to play games with them. We went to their home and Started to play Strip poker. I was losing after I drank a few . Next thing I knew we wear all getting undress doing 69 together. He Got under hear and she got on all four I got behind Her . He started and licked us both wow It was the best Pay meant A man could get for taking some one home on a cold high. I am going back this weekend to play Strip poker with them >Cant wait

Kinston NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
OC has it so right! I love being the licker for this, for just as OC describes.

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Only thing better (in our experience) is dp. Great way to get creampie

Dover DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Same here Chibbs

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
That's how I started in biplay And I've been hooked ever since

Waunakee WI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Oc to bad your on the west coast. Wish you were closer . You seem to be a very fun guy.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
Thank you BillnSuzie, I’m flattered :-)

I think we would make awesome neighbors....Too bad everyone seems so far from Southern California...

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Ahhh Oc69, why don't you live next door to us???

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(1028 posts)
I have been fortunate enough to experience this. My first experience was at a Bi party in Chicagoland area where the wife spread her legs on a spider chair and he fucked her while I licked her pussy. He slid out (on purpose) and right into my mouth which was awesome! I helped guide him back into her after sucking him and tasting the juices off her!

A memorable experience was being on the bottom of a 69 with the wife, while the husband fucked her from behind. After some licking of his shaft, balls, and her clit they both came and I was able to get a mouthful of her juices and his juices mixed together. I then shared the cum on my lips and in my mouth with them both in a triple kiss afterwards! It was very hot and erotic!!

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I love licking and sucking my wifes clit while she’s riding a hard cock and to suck her cum off it ...MMMMM SO HOT !!!

Desoto TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 65
TOPIC: Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.