Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her : Swingers Discussion 179125
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesWanna eat pussy while man fucks her
TOPIC: Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
Created by: aboutpace The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WE do this often and frequently! Love to taste her and him while he cums in her!

Wappingers Falls NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Etencpl, something similar happened to me once, dif was I was ontop and a 3rd guy took my cock

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(498 posts)
that is how we started, I wanted to lick her while someone was fucking her. The guy we selected was bi but I had no intentions of doing anything other than lick her. I knew his cock would be in contact with me and was OK with it. It started fine but he started slipping out of her and hitting my mouth, several times it went to my lips which did not freak me out as I thought it would. I then started using my tongue to guide him back into her. Finally I said what the hell and the next time he slipped out I opened up and took it The feeling was very erotic and I enjoined it After a bit she ask what was going on and he said "your husband is sucking my cock" she jumped off and turned around to watch as he more or less fucked my mouth. After a while she started giving me tips and helping me. have never looked back, just mad it did not happen sooner

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
bobandchristy, I don't think you need to let body types interfere. I have done this with several body types, from athletic to heavy, and it has worked out pretty well in all cases. So if you want to, try it you might like it.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Would Live to try it but have a feeling it wouldn't be practical with our body types

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(47 posts)
This is the next adventure on our bucket list.

Lemoore CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I love it too awesome and very erotic to do. Any locals want to meet and bi play?

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
This is one of my favorite things to do. I have done this several times and enjoyed it every time. I especially like the times when the guy pulled his cock out of her pussy and put it in my mouth to cum!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Did it, just last week. Awesome experience. He came in a condom inside her though... Still, awesome! First tp as well! All holes filled ;-)

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
That's a good thing, 2ht. ;)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her