10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
TOPIC: Wanna_eat_pussy_while_man_fucks_her
Created by: aboutpace The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 65
User Details are only visible to members.
One of my very most favorite sexual activity is this. And I enjoy very much licking her ass and lips and clit as well as his shaft and balls as he fucks her. Then take him out and suck him while using my hands on her. Then put him back inside her and lick them both. Over and over and over again. The wetter the better. His cock splashing around between her pretty pussy in my hungry mouth. That is so hot.

Mayfield KY
Username hidden
(88 posts)
meandmygurl325 You have a lovely profile and both look great to me. Road trip :)

I absolutely love being both the licker and lickee. There is really nothing like a threesome with the level of comfort where everyone feels comfortable to touch and lick anywhere.

Daleville VA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
@meandmygurl325 I've been at both ends of this with couples I have played with, and I highly recommend it. It is one of my favorite ways to play.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(598 posts)
Yes please love to do this!

Tuscumbia AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Big sounds like he might b or just curious. Maybe next time try licking his balls. I would be interested in doing you both.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
We have a guy that she lives to fuck because he has a big cock . She was ridi g him reverse cowgirl and i said im gonna lick u . I went down and he was really pounding her so i licked her clit and let my tounge lick his big cock shaft while he was pulling out and he stopped . I went back to her clit and he pulled his cock out and rub it on her clit to so i sucked the big cock head in my mouth and sucked for a second and he put it back in her. Thrn when he started to cum he pulled out and shot all over her pussy lips and my lips and mouth. He always cums in her and this was the first time he pulled out. He may be bi too!

Brewton AL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
This is one of my favorites. I have done this several times, and I highly recommend it for those who haven't tried it...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(598 posts)
I've done this a few times with couples, being on the bottom of a 69 with the wife then switching places with the husband....very hot! Strange as it sounds a couple of times the couple was listed as straight on their profile. I really don't put much credence in what their sexual preference is listed on their profile, as long as everyone has fun who cares.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Would love to try this. Defently on my bucket list.

Winchester TN
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Would love to try this. Defently on my bucket list.

Winchester TN
Username hidden
(45 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 65
TOPIC: Wanna eat pussy while man fucks her
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.