The problem with labels : Swingers Discussion 34965
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesThe problem with labels
TOPIC: The problem with labels
Created by: TLDandKRD The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
There should only be one label. ITS FUN SEX!!!! Cross out gay bi stright, You Would Not Be Doing It, If It Was Not Fun SEX

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
First, let me say that you guys make a GREAT looking couple! I sure wished that we were closer than 1300 miles!

With that said, let me share my thoughts on the subject. Personally, I think far too many people(hetro, bi, and gay) concern themselves too much with what they/others call themselves. If there is any confusion, just ask questions. If You don't get the answer that You want, just move on. Isn't that the whole point to e-mailing, chatting, and first meetings? Believe it or not, I completely understand Your point of view. This is afterall, Your experience, and You should take Your journey the way You want to, not the way that anyone else thinks You should.

Our time off each month is fairly limited, so getting fewer inquiries is actually a blessing instead of a curse. Plus, I find that we are more compatable with a higher percentage of people who contact us, than we were when we listed as str8.

My last word on the subject(to everyone) - lighten up ;) - Dave

Bryan TX
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: The problem with labels