The MALE multiple O : Swingers Discussion 103827101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesThe MALE multiple O
TOPIC: The MALE multiple O
Created by: HONRYDEVILS The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, I was a str8, homophobic until I was intro to bi at 25 bi XGF. Now I'm like a kid just finding out about sex for the first time and been over seXXXed and love every min of being bi. With a gal there I'm so horny and love to doit all whit the hubby while she just watches or joins in. I'm up for MFM. MMF MM F anyway we can doit. I have no regrets. 69 MF while hubby does me. MM while wife does me hubby me 69 wife does hubby whatever. I get soo turned on that I had to eat my creampie out of the wife instead of letting hubby eat mine out that i told then while she and I was sucking on hubby that I wanted to 69 her while hubby fucked me and gawd thwey went wild amd she sucked me up anf wanted me to fuck hubby while telling me and I was hot again soo this is a big bi turnon for me

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
BiNJcpl -- you sound like a dream :)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I know this thread is old. Being a guy I have multiply organisms pretty frequently. When i was younger it was much easier. I could have sex and just not stop ejaculating multiple times in one session. It was very common for me to cum 5-7 times in a session. Now I'm older I have like 2-4 organisms in a session ejaculating each time. Recently making love to my girl with another cpl present I ejaculated 3 times without stopping or loosing my erection in between. not 10 minutes later the other cpl gave me oral sex and I ejaculated again. For me it has always been easy when I am truly turned on. I never thought it as a big deal not now however my girl always tells me when it happens that it is rare among guys to be able multiples.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Sometimes when an orgasm is so mind blowing, one is sufficient. Sometimes when an orgasm just sperts with only a little bit of that surge to emptiness being fulfilled, I find myself reaching for another one. Yes, prostate manipulation is the key for me. I have had the opportunity to have a male partner who gets off on seeing how many times he can make me come while his cock is gently manipulating my prostate. And that can be mind blowing! I do get more than my fair share of orgasms. Oh, hell, ya, Why should women be the only people that get to experience the fulfillment of multiples?

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
My wife has a strap on she uses on me occasionally. It always makes me buck like a wild pony with multiple orgasms ans an uncontrollable urge to buck so hard I take thw whole 9" dildo as deep in my ass as it will go.

Largo MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
I can have multiples if rested and really turned on, usually have to pull out and shoot on my partner then start again right away, can often have three or four that way, but amount of ejactulate is down by number 4.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
I used to get multiples fairly often in the younger days. kind of slacked off in the 40's. some were wet, some were dry, but all felt the same. a few times, after several very intense o's I squirted clear. mr. w

Roswell NM
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I can have multiple ejaculations (rarely), but multiple orgasms is more common. I ESPECIALLY experience multiple orgasms when I had started taking Paxil a long time ago (had anxiety/panic over a baby I was trying to revive once and was triggered by the movie "Angela's Ashes".. long story). Anywho, it was awesome while it lasted.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
The first thing to be clear on is what you consider a multiple. Muscle spasms (air) or full cum ejaculations?

In men full cum ejaculations are rare as multiples. More common are multiple ejaculations separated in time, five minutes, ten minutes, etc. In my swinging experience (somewhat extensive) I've yet to meet a multiple cum ejaculator.

Personally I've had multiple muscle ejaculations under five times in my life. When young I could cum again within five or ten minutes. Numbers are interesting, but it's the pleasure that counts. It's the connection that counts.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Hummm. I never knew men's multi O's were so rare. I have them often, and with the right gals that know what shes doing. and doing it right.!!! Not so rare with me. And I enjoy every single one too. And not familiar with the air thing, mine are all packed with the same goody stuff, even at 60, guess maybe I'm one of a kind. interesting... thanks for the info and the forum. Looking forward to hearing more on this... sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: The MALE multiple O