Tasting your own : Swingers Discussion 43408
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesTasting your own
TOPIC: Tasting your own
Created by: biguyonli
Original Starting post for this thread:
How many of you guys out there enjoy the taste of your own cum?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do like my own cum! Apparently others have said it tastes very good! Wife loves it that's all I care about! ;) Love it even more tasting it in her beautiful pussy!

Wappingers Falls NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I enjoy the thought of it more before I cum and at the time I want it but as soon as I cum I loose my excitement about it. I now tell her as soon as I cum in her mouth she is to come and snowball with me and not take no for an answer. That way I have to do it and even though I have lost most the desire as soon as I cum, the feeling of it in her mouth brings back the desire and rejuvenates my cock for round 2.

Having her snowball with someone else's cum is much better and even better when it is unexpected. If we are at a club or party and she comes back from somewhere like the restroom and unexpectedly kisses me with a mouthful of cum is very erotic. One of these days I am going to do it to her. : 0

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Don't know funly, but according to his profile he is only interested in single males and single females.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(400 posts)
why does flipflop have couples blocked

Northville NY
Username hidden
(286 posts)
I really enjoy my own precum when JOing and like to stroke it on the ladies tits and her mans cock to add a little flavor for my licking and sucking desires. I occasionally eat my own cock but nothing beats cum from another guy either straight from his cock or creampie from his lady.

Eagan MN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
@Sallyc350. I find self fellatio so damn hot. I love when it drips from your lips as u suck & swallow

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I enjoy it as well but we feel it's time to taste another man cum from my wife. Then Who knows after that maybe try straight from the tap. ;-)

Lemoore CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I enjoy it and do it often

Kerhonkson NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I was straight 8, homophobic until and xgf intro me to bi. Wow. what can i say. I was setup and suduced bi her and frinds of hers etc. with no regrets make much more fun.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
My wife turned me on to it. She loves it makes horny. It gives me a round 2 in climax department.

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Tasting your own