Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Tasting your own
TOPIC: Tasting_your_own_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 67
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't know funly, but according to his profile he is only interested in single males and single females.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(476 posts)
why does flipflop have couples blocked

North Blenheim NY
Username hidden
(417 posts)
I really enjoy my own precum when JOing and like to stroke it on the ladies tits and her mans cock to add a little flavor for my licking and sucking desires. I occasionally eat my own cock but nothing beats cum from another guy either straight from his cock or creampie from his lady.

Riverwoods IL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
@Sallyc350. I find self fellatio so damn hot. I love when it drips from your lips as u suck & swallow

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I enjoy it as well but we feel it's time to taste another man cum from my wife. Then Who knows after that maybe try straight from the tap. ;-)

Lemoore CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I was straight 8, homophobic until and xgf intro me to bi. Wow. what can i say. I was setup and suduced bi her and frinds of hers etc. with no regrets make much more fun.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
My wife turned me on to it. She loves it makes horny. It gives me a round 2 in climax department.

Mesquite TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
My own is ok. Most of the time I have cum in a partners mouth and we share it. For some reason I like the cum of other guys a little better.

Council Bluffs IA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Have tasted, eaten out of a few ladies and shared it with a playmate or two. It is a big turn on.

Baytown TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I have been able to suck my own cock for a long time. I love to feel it get hard in my mouth and explode. Yes I like my cum in my mouth.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
11 to 20 of 67
TOPIC: Tasting your own
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.