Taste of cum : Swingers Discussion 1519571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesTaste of cum
TOPIC: Taste of cum
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
most cum taste good, but I have had some that would make a maggot gag. I think it is what is in their diet

Northville NY

Username hidden
(272 posts)
I love cum from a cock or from a cum filled cunt yummmmm. cream pies are great. my wife will fuck several guys and then sit on my sissy face and give me all the cum. YUMMMMMMMM

Stuart FL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Avoid caffeine...makes it bitter.

Pineapple juice makes it MUCH more palatable according to the wife's taste test.

Johnson City TN

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I will only comment on the taste of my own cum. It varies greatly depending on my diet. The cleaner I eat, the better it tastes, both to my and the better half. The more processed foods I eat, the saltier and more "off" it tastes. A former partner really liked it when I'd eat a banana each day for a week. She relished it then. The better half practices pretty much an organic diet as much as possible but we're not together all the time due to distance. Once that changes in June, I'm sure my diet will be much, much better.

Morrison CO

Username hidden
(351 posts)
So far I haven't found any cum that tastes nasty like cinandchuck. For me the taste of the cum has varied from sweet to very salty, almost pissy, but still good.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(350 posts)
The taste of cum can be anything from sweet to down right nasty. All depends on what the guy has eaten recently. Celery makes it sweet and things like onions makes it nasty. I love to swallow but there is some spunk that just won't go down. Have fun and keep a tissue handy or spit it out slowly and let it hang off your chin. Nothing sexier then cum dripping off your face.

Easton MD

Username hidden
(31 posts)
My girl and I found the rare single male that isn't a jerkoff(at least in the area) and have had an amazing time with him. Turns out he is bi as well. I have been dying to fool around with another guy for a long time now and was happy to give vent to my bi fantasies.

I have sucked dick before, but this was the first time I swallowed a load. It was saltier than I expected, but not unpleasant. I guess I just wondered what it tastes like for other bi guys out there. If some loads taste worse than others.

Burtonsville MD

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Taste of cum