Taste of cum : Swingers Discussion 151957101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesTaste of cum
TOPIC: Taste of cum
Created by: Infidelsgonewild
Original Starting post for this thread:
My girl and I found the rare single male that isn't a jerkoff(at least in the area) and have had an amazing time with him. Turns out he is bi as well. I have been dying to fool around with another guy for a long time now and was happy to give vent to my bi fantasies.

I have sucked dick before, but this was the first time I swallowed a load. It was saltier than I expected, but not unpleasant. I guess I just wondered what it tastes like for other bi guys out there. If some loads taste worse than others.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I'm going to give head , I'm going to finish the job correctly. There is absolutely nothing unpleasant about the taste of cum. I quite enjoy the taste.

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Like people, they are all different. Some are more salty, some even sweet, but all are delicious, so far.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
There's nothing better than snowballing a mouth full of delicious cum with your favorite lady!

Torrance CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
So far, all the cum I have tasted, I have enjoyed. There has been some difference in the taste from different men, but they have all tasted pretty much the same. I was surprised the first time, that I do like the taste of cum. I like the texture and the taste, and I like how it feels to swallow cum.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I have swallowed lots of loads and the taste does vary. Some tast better than others, but I have not tasted any yet that I regret tasting.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(404 posts)
Awesome go for it! I'm still having trouble taking the next step and eating cum. I really want to but when it's time I always chicken out :(

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
There is no better taste than licking a cum covered cock that just was pulled from a tasty pussy. Its hard to stop even though the cum is gone

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I am one guy that really enjoys the taste and texture of cum. I do find the taste is related to medications and what one eats. Eating celery and pineapple makes cum very sweet and enjoyable. On the other side I have never found swallowing any cum objectionable. For those that think it's ok for women to swallow but not men I have to ask why? If "she" can do it for you, there is no reason that he should not joy it too.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
We have found that drinking a lot of water makes cum taste better. We are vegetarians, so that helps too :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
mostly has to do with their diet, medications etc.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Taste of cum