Sucking cock the first time, how is it : Swingers Discussion 240556
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesSucking cock the first time, how is it
TOPIC: Sucking cock the first time, how is it
Created by: DaddyO69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been Bi-Curious for several years. My wife knows it. How is it the first time

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was straight 8, homophobic with no interested of dick, or cock on my mind. We I have no regrets now that I was seduced into bi. The first time I touched a cock in front of a gal I was soo turned on with her telling me isn't that night, wow, she made me and hubby play and I wanted to do it all. We did do MM f. MM 69 while the gal tould us what to do it was awesome. I had to taste the cum once it was in my mouth yummy. Love to be seduced all over again love it with no regrets. Ant couples want to meet let me know.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I love to suck cock while a lady watches, joins or directs. Will take his load or share it with her. I'm in SC...will travel to meet couples and well hung guys.

All I need is an invite.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
LOL you just won't ever really know till you try it

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I am still eagerly waiting for the opportunity experience sucking my first cock.

Lemoore CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I am set to try it for the first time tomorrow. wish me luck,

Reno NV
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I enjoy my 1st time sucking cock, been hook since then

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Eat more pineapple

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I only sucked one mans cock but it was so good that keep comming back for more.

Kerhonkson NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I really enjoy the feel and sensation of sucking a cock. My first time was in Waikiki. Wife was in the room asleep. I went downstairs at hotel for a beer and met a guy there. He was nice looking and we hit it off. After a couple of beers he suggested we take a couple of cans and go to the beach. It was about midnight. We sit in the sand near a seawall. After a while, he moved his hand up my leg and inside my shorts and felt my cock. It sent shockwaves through me. I though, this feels good. He then leaned over and started sucking my cock. I couldnt believe it. He brought me to climax which was sensational. Then, he pulled my head down to his cock and i naturally started sucking it. It was a most erotic and exciting thing. I thought, so this is why women like to suck cock (at least my wife did). I wondered why I have never tried this before. I was hooked. Now I would suck a cock as much as fucking a pussy. Both are great. Go for it, you will not regret it.

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Been curious for a while and with my wife's support I'm looking to take the leap and experience all that I can. When we find the right male and it happens I will be back to inform everyone how it was.

Lemoore CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Sucking cock the first time, how is it