Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Sucking cock the first time, how is it
TOPIC: Sucking cock the first time, how is it
Created by: DaddyO69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been Bi-Curious for several years. My wife knows it. How is it the first time

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oral, that was exactly the way my first time went also. To this day, I love being with a bi couple and seeing her reaction as she watches me suck her man.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(233 posts)
My first time?I was 21 my girlfriend invited another guy.She was on top of me in a 69.I noticed I was being deep throated,(something she couldn't do).She stated gyrating,and screaming.It didn't take long for me to blast off.When I finished,she said it was my turn.When I saw how turned on she was,I didn't hesitate.I popped that cock in my mouth and gave her a good show.I took him to completion and swallowed.Since then,I've. never looked back.All you ladies out there that love to watch or help a guy suck.I love you one and all.

Midvale UT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We'll the only way you will ever know is just try it. That's the only way you will know if you like it or not. Most likely it want be your last time either

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Interesting read. Yes I'm straight but have to be honest... I Think about trying it. Might be fun.

Richmond TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I was straight 8, homophobic with no interested of dick, or cock on my mind. We I have no regrets now that I was seduced into bi. The first time I touched a cock in front of a gal I was soo turned on with her telling me isn't that night, wow, she made me and hubby play and I wanted to do it all. We did do MM f. MM 69 while the gal tould us what to do it was awesome. I had to taste the cum once it was in my mouth yummy. Love to be seduced all over again love it with no regrets. Ant couples want to meet let me know.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I love to suck cock while a lady watches, joins or directs. Will take his load or share it with her. I'm in SC...will travel to meet couples and well hung guys.

All I need is an invite.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
LOL you just won't ever really know till you try it

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
I am still eagerly waiting for the opportunity experience sucking my first cock.

Lemoore CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I am set to try it for the first time tomorrow. wish me luck,

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I enjoy my 1st time sucking cock, been hook since then

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: Sucking cock the first time, how is it