Sucking cock the first time, how is it : Swingers Discussion 240556
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesSucking cock the first time, how is it
TOPIC: Sucking cock the first time, how is it
Created by: DaddyO69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been Bi-Curious for several years. My wife knows it. How is it the first time

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really enjoy the feel and sensation of sucking a cock. My first time was in Waikiki. Wife was in the room asleep. I went downstairs at hotel for a beer and met a guy there. He was nice looking and we hit it off. After a couple of beers he suggested we take a couple of cans and go to the beach. It was about midnight. We sit in the sand near a seawall. After a while, he moved his hand up my leg and inside my shorts and felt my cock. It sent shockwaves through me. I though, this feels good. He then leaned over and started sucking my cock. I couldnt believe it. He brought me to climax which was sensational. Then, he pulled my head down to his cock and i naturally started sucking it. It was a most erotic and exciting thing. I thought, so this is why women like to suck cock (at least my wife did). I wondered why I have never tried this before. I was hooked. Now I would suck a cock as much as fucking a pussy. Both are great. Go for it, you will not regret it.

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Been curious for a while and with my wife's support I'm looking to take the leap and experience all that I can. When we find the right male and it happens I will be back to inform everyone how it was.

Lemoore CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Your experience is likely to be different from mine, or anyone else for that matter, but if you want to do it than you will likely enjoy it. However, if you are troubled with your desire to explore your bi side, like myself, then it could be challenging to complete the act. Which could cause you anxiety about doing it well and being able to finish if the guy wants you to. I'm glad I had my then girlfriend, and now wife, there to help me out. Many men seem to take to it like a duck to water, while others want to try it and often fantasize about it, but struggle between the desire and guilt or shame of wanting to try it. Also, there are varying degrees of bi activity and in the lifestyle there seems to be a lot of opportunistic bi sex acts. Sex acts that most times don't include any level of intimacy; kissing, touching, fondling.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
First time was when I was 23. I literally felt like I was 16 again. The thrill, and turn on was amazing. Such a fantastic addition to a couples sex life if the male can get past societies ridiculous views of bisexuality.

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
-- this is a recollection of how it started for me -- I found myself comfortable, with a couple where her fantasy was to have her husband share with her, going down on another man. He was willing and I felt that two would be quite nice. She encouraged him so lovingly and became so enthusiastic [ an enthusiastic woman is a powerful aphrodisiac ], and was so comfortable with them, that while I had never fantasized/not even thought of the idea of sucking a cock, it occurred to me that if she was enjoying watching him so, that watching me reciprocate might be very exciting for her. Well, she came, purely from watching and I was surprised at how natural and comfortable I found it to be. Bi interaction has been on the table since

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
hubby knew a guy who had a dog that could suck his own that dog lived till he was 16yrsold and wanted to go hunting every day. it kept him young

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(350 posts)
BillandSyl, True. Prior to our western culture rise to power bisexuality was the norm.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
AAAAHH! BillandSyl! How can you say such a thing! I am shocked! I am appalled! I am... uh, aroused uh.... never mind. :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(358 posts)
You know, it's really only western religion that makes this verbotten. Scientists are even finding out that more than one animal species engages in this practice...don't watch your dogs!

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
It's been several years since I've done this. But, I would really enjoy a nice cock again.

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Sucking cock the first time, how is it