Streight Male but lately feeling curious about being Bi : Swingers Discussion 221476101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesStreight Male but lately feeling curious about being Bi
TOPIC: Streight Male but lately feeling curious about being Bi
Created by: eastthebest
Original Starting post for this thread:
is it normal or its just me when i am involve in 3 some i want the man to touch me i want him to rim me while i am on his girl or i want to suck a man i never did it how do you start i know i want to experience the Bi SIDE

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with taster, a different profile, listing you as bi, bi curious, might help you make some contacts. If not, change your location to a few towns away from you. Once your established, you'll make alot of ffrinds

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Coyboy, like you, many males list as straight when they ain't! I got a new profile and posted an anonymous pic so I wouldn't get recognized. I get a lot of mail from straight men. Try it. Lots of guys just like you out there...

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
List as bi-curious and your mail will dramatically increase. Someone more experienced will help you explore. Face it, you're about to be bi and you're gonna love it!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I don't know about your situation, but if you are seriously interested you might want to consider changing your orientation to bi-curious and explaining it in your profile. That way you would be easier to find for others who might be interested.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
is it normal or its just me when i am involve in 3 some i want the man to touch me i want him to rim me while i am on his girl or i want to suck a man i never did it how do you start i know i want to experience the Bi SIDE

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Streight Male but lately feeling curious about being Bi