Straight couple magnet : Swingers Discussion 147408
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesStraight couple magnet
TOPIC: Straight couple magnet
Created by: discreet83va1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is long but don't think it can reach from FL to NC lol

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Oh bi the way, Ampussy, I am also one of the admirers fo "Anadonda"! I would love to be "Anacondized" LOL

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(350 posts)
I think there a lot of males with bi interests who are listed as straight for whatever reason. I am happy to have them contact me as long as I am able to respond to them especially if the are the male half of a couple - how else would we be able to hook up so I can serve them and their women?

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(350 posts)
Many like her strap on she has a name for it (a friend of hers named it) "Anaconda"

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Ampussy, I love that strap-on! If I found a real cock like that I don't think I'd ever take my hands off of it....lol.

As others have said, I think everyone is on some point of a straight/ bi continuum, it's just not as acceptable for men as for women. But I think it's *very* common for men who engage in threesomes to eventually get strong urges. A hard/ spurting cock is just sooo erotic.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(29 posts)
I dont meet with people who do not have accurate profiles. If it says straight that is exactly what I expect to meet.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
This only goes to prove what we've known all along. Most everyone has some bi tendencies, just that some have more than others. What is really interesting to us is that some are open enough to put it out there, and some are more likely to try and hide it. Some are more likely to act on those tendencies, some are not. In the end, it is best to just lay back and enjoy since some of our best bi experiences have been with those who claim to be "straight".

Liverpool NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
While it is true that if the guy list himself as bi he will turn off more than he will attract we say if you do not accept us for who we are it it their problem not ours and we are willing to wait to meet people who are not so closed minded.

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Dakini

Very well said.

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
"if a wife uses a strapon on her husband is he bi"

Only if he's also sucking a (real) cock while she's pegging him. ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Straight couple magnet