Straight Couples and why they think a Bi-Guy will attack their Husband : Swingers Discussion 156131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesStraight Couples and why they think a Bi-Guy will attack their Husband
TOPIC: Straight Couples and why they think a Bi-Guy will attack their Husband
Created by: CreamLoads4U The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok sure there is a stigma with bi guys. Sure it isn't as actepted as bi ladies . BUT DAMN. Woudnt the guys sneeking behind the wive's back be worse. I meen we have gotten it a few times, we might give the guy in a off n on g/f relationship not telling her but I expect you to tell your wife. We always ask to meet both of the folks in a couple and have found a few that DO have permission to play seperate but we only do after we have all talked about boundries and rules. Actually a straight guydoesn't jump every lady he see's, why does it seam that folks think bi-guys will jump anything that breaths ? ? ? ? GO FIGURE

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
i have chatted with a lot of men listed as str8. many tell me they would meet me alone, but would be divorced if their wives found out they are bi. These same wives are listed as bi. I will not meet them without their wives knowing.

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Straight Couples and why they think a Bi-Guy will attack their Husband