Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males So many men want their wives to try Bi, while they remain so terrified of cock!
TOPIC: So many men want their wives to try Bi, while they remain so terrified of cock!
Created by: rbgman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Years ago my wife complained every movie has a girl/girl scene but they never show two guys we were in europe so I took her in a gay theater the couple we were with (guy) freaked out I told him they won't jump off the screen and attack you. That was long before I sucked my first cock or had it up the ass. It did not turn me bi I evolved as I grew and realized I wanted to try it. B is still straight but we have fun with guys occasionally. She is just not interested in sex with another woman and I am fine with it.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
so amny men think if they let ther wife know that they are bi curious the wife would run away, most wifes i been around so want to see that,and there are very few men that will turn down a blow job anyway,

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: So many men want their wives to try Bi, while they remain so terrified of cock!