Sexy CD want to learn how to find a man here : Swingers Discussion 116349
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesSexy CD want to learn how to find a man here
TOPIC: Sexy CD want to learn how to find a man here
Created by: Cdannmarie
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a sexy, soft, smooth, very feminine Latin CD. I love to dress from Head to toes. I like to have my nails and toes done. Use a very nice and classy make up, soft perfume, neckless, earrings, Long curly light brown wig. I am usually dressed with short skirt as well as nice matching blouse, or short dress, Tan sheer Thigh high and above 3 inches heels. I am in The Lehigh Valley and I love to dress for men. Looking to meet with couples or Males from 18 to 55. I like masculine guys.

How do I get, or meet man here. Please some one tell me how.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, Annmarie. U are very lovely, but as always everyone is just out of our reach. I can't see how you would have trouble fine someone to enjoy your sweet self. If u every get our way. Please write. Hugs and Kisses Tom and Renee

Phelps NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a sexy, soft, smooth, very feminine Latin CD. I love to dress from Head to toes. I like to have my nails and toes done. Use a very nice and classy make up, soft perfume, neckless, earrings, Long curly light brown wig. I am usually dressed with short skirt as well as nice matching blouse, or short dress, Tan sheer Thigh high and above 3 inches heels. I am in The Lehigh Valley and I love to dress for men. Looking to meet with couples or Males from 18 to 55. I like masculine guys.

How do I get, or meet man here. Please some one tell me how.

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Sexy CD want to learn how to find a man here