Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Servicing 2-Males at once
TOPIC: Servicing_2-Males_at_once
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
7 to 16 of 78
User Details are only visible to members.
i sucked a gent and his frd off ,1 right after the other as ea watched,it was a big turn on for me ,i now want 1 at both ends ummmmmm so hot

Akron OH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Still looking for my first !!!

Groton CT
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I'm here? :)

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I did something like that once. I got down on my knees and sucked this guy off. Then another friend came in and I sucked him off. Then the 1st guy was sitting on the edge of the bed with a hard on. So I went over there on all fours and started sucking him again. Then the other guy got down behind me, and well, I got fucked in the ass for the first time. And I loved it! Dick in both ends at the same time.

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(77 posts)
wow you hit it on the head i would love to service to men at the same time,i have giving head to 2 in the same room watching ea.other and that was good but would love 1 in my ass and 1 cuming in my mouth i fantasize about some one taking a pic of their cock in my ass and posting it on line lol did someone say snowball?iam up to it

Akron OH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I would love to try this and have it photo and video

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(154 posts)
I've been with two men only once, in front of a girlfriend who set it up. I had the pleasure of being able to kneel in front of both and suck their cocks while she watched. That moved to the bedroom where I had the pleasure of continuing that until they got me up and had me get onto my hands and knees. One of the guys got in front of me and I took his big cock in my mouth while my girlfriend lubed me up. After a little foreplay and getting me warmed up, the second guy put his cock (big, about 8") up against my ass and pushed in. I felt him slide up my ass and he started fucking me. Having two cocks in me at once was terrific, especially having such a big cock in my ass, and both eventually came inside me. I'm looking forward to the next time!

Username hidden
(27 posts)
I would so love to try this ??

Username hidden
(9 posts)
It is an incredible experience and so intense.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Its more common than you think. A lot of male couples look for a third to play with just like straight couples do. Its a lot of fun and something everyone should try...a lot!!

Username hidden
(22 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
7 to 16 of 78
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.