Servicing 2-Males at once : Swingers Discussion 208869106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesServicing 2-Males at once
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   6 to 15 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IFlirtDoYou2, I hope you get to experience that, I think you'll like it as much as I do. There are ways around some the issues you cited that have deterred you.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I am very orally bi and have long been curious to try anal with men, both ways, bottoming and topping. I have been in several mmm 3somes where I sucked a bottom as he was being topped and have been sucked by the bottom as he was getting pounded It was very very hot and I wondered how it would feel to be the bottom or the top. It has always been the "sh*t factor" plus fear of hemmorhoidic pain, rectal tissue damage or disease that has prevented me from trying it. I don't know why, but now I fantasize frequently about being that bottom or top and am getting up the courage to try. I have a plan now. A nice, kinky married couple I play with semi regularly has hinted at anal play previously, so next time we meet I am going to request that she slowly and gently fuck me with her strapon as I suck him, then have him take my virgin ass. After that, I will fuck him. I am hoping, after initiation to anal expansion, my sexual repertoire will be expanded as well and that I will enjoy anal penetration with men, getting and giving.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
that sounds hot sallyc350

Eastland TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with Hawk. I would like to be on my hands and knees taking turns sucking while the two behind are taking turns in me.

Urbana OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Cock sammich!

Washington PA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
I have never sucked and been fucked at the same time but I did have the pleasure of getting fucked while the other top shot a warm load on my back.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(16 posts)
My wife and I talk about that all the time. I would like one in my ass and one in my mouth, as she would like but in the front. I think I could do 2 guys better than her.

Urbana OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
"...am I the only one who fantasizes about this?"

In a word, no.

If I could find a couple of guys I liked hanging out with enough to screw I'd definitely do my damnedest to fulfill the same fantasy.

Herndon VA

Username hidden
(266 posts)
I haven't fantasized specifically about 2 guys at once, more like several guys for my fantasy, or several guys and several women.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
Thankfully this is no longer just a fantasy for me ... I have been lucky enough to have a cock in my ass while sucking on another a few times and damn that scenario is hot! So hot that I had to try a MMMM so that I could be on all fours with one in my butt while the other two knelt in front of me so I could alternative sucking the other two cocks ....

Eagan MN

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   6 to 15 of 26   End
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once