Servicing 2-Males at once : Swingers Discussion 2088691011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesServicing 2-Males at once
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never sucked and been fucked at the same time but I did have the pleasure of getting fucked while the other top shot a warm load on my back.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(16 posts)
My wife and I talk about that all the time. I would like one in my ass and one in my mouth, as she would like but in the front. I think I could do 2 guys better than her.

Urbana OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
"...am I the only one who fantasizes about this?"

In a word, no.

If I could find a couple of guys I liked hanging out with enough to screw I'd definitely do my damnedest to fulfill the same fantasy.

Herndon VA

Username hidden
(266 posts)
I haven't fantasized specifically about 2 guys at once, more like several guys for my fantasy, or several guys and several women.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
Thankfully this is no longer just a fantasy for me ... I have been lucky enough to have a cock in my ass while sucking on another a few times and damn that scenario is hot! So hot that I had to try a MMMM so that I could be on all fours with one in my butt while the other two knelt in front of me so I could alternative sucking the other two cocks ....

Eagan MN

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I love servicing 2 men or more at the same time. HOT.

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
This not a fantasy for us. We belong to a group and many times I have seen my wife service several males at once. I also have had that pleasure also.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(86 posts)
We have thoughts of this also he would luv to take two other guys on while wife watches then she would join in

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
This has been a fantasy of mine for over 40 yrs. would love to be the center man in a 3some.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(284 posts)
This isn't a fantasy for me. As a pre-teen myself and two other neighborhood boys would get together and look at my brother's Playboys and read the Forum letters. We started off in mutual JO sessions and when we read the Forum letters of guys sucking cock we tried that as well. The first time I sucked a cock without being forced was with these two friends. That was one of the most exciting sexual times I can remember. It seems my whole body was on fire with lust and the only thing that could happen was for me and us to trading off sucking two cocks, taking turns. That hasn't happened since but I'm wanting a do over.

Harbor City CA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once