Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Servicing 2-Males at once
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once
Created by: Hardsteve4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've always fantasized about servicing 2-Males at the same time (one in my Ass while i deepthroat the other). Maybe someone filimg & taking pics too. This sometimes keeps me awake at night. Am I the only one who fantasizes about this??

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Candcwantmore, you are lucky to live close to such sexual diversity Some people live in a sexual wasteland

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(651 posts)
well, living here in south florida I am very spoiled. as I can go to a swingers club one nite and a male sex club the next. Being very Bi i have no problem going to a male sex club. and yes i have two and even three guys at once many times. and it is incredible. while she does what she wants I do what I want.. hhmmm so much fun

Boynton Beach FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I've done that and it was red hot. I want to do it again and also try servicing 3 guys to completion.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I've sucked two hot cocks at once. It was very hot and both of their wives were loving every moment. I'd love to do this again!

Yorba Linda CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Confusing, no. sounds like fun!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(651 posts)
My wife's big fantasy ! I don't want to necessarily service two guys but my wife really wants to see me in bed with two bi guys where the 3 of us are all servicing each other. We have had a 4-some with two other bisexual men in the past but they were more into servicing my wife. Yes we all got sucked by each other but it was incidental to them playing with her. She would like to actually sit back and watch me and two other guys on the bed sucking and fucking each other until she can no longer watch and then she will join in, and she wants the roles reversed so that they will play with her incidental to servicing me and me them. Hope that explanation wasn't too confusing

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(17 posts)
as a member of A4A it is a great site to meet guys. and as with every site there are your bad seeds, but i still like the "old fashion way" of at a bar. lolol and i have done the 2 at once many times and it is awesome

Boynton Beach FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I can't wait to service 2 or 3 males at the same time!!

Goshen IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Agree with Swingbothways . I think they're 2 hotties.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Definitely a strong fantasy of mine as well. Maybe Hardsteve, Boyfox, and I could make this happen? We are all close by.

Oregon OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once