Servicing 2-Males at once : Swingers Discussion 208869
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesServicing 2-Males at once
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once
Created by: Hardsteve4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've always fantasized about servicing 2-Males at the same time (one in my Ass while i deepthroat the other). Maybe someone filimg & taking pics too. This sometimes keeps me awake at night. Am I the only one who fantasizes about this??
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In my many years of sucking cocks and getting fucked, I only had one encounter where I sucked a cock while getting fucked. It happened in a hotel in Dana Point Ca. I sucked their cocks and they fucked me for a hour and a half. They unloaded cum down my throat and into my tight twice each. It was great. I would like to it again.

San Jacinto CA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Sounds HOTT Kfish....sign me up!

Brighton MI

Username hidden
(32 posts)
I've been in a few bi orgies with 8 to 10 people. Servicing two guys at once is incredible. But what makes it even better is while you ass and mouth are getting fucked, a hot sexy woman is riding your cock. Cumming deep inside a woman's pussy or ass while cocks fill your ass and mouth with cum will make you cum like never before. Easily the largest loads I've ever had.

And it's been a while since I've had this experience and now I'm craving it!!!

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sounds HOTT Sallyc

Brighton MI

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Flirt, just go slow and works up to the big act. One finger, two, butt plug or dildo, strap-on and then a cock. Lots of lube. Don't forget a condom unless you want a enema. Then get ready for the thrill of the day.

Palm Harbor FL

Username hidden
(23 posts)
IFlirtDoYou2, I hope you get to experience that, I think you'll like it as much as I do. There are ways around some the issues you cited that have deterred you.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I am very orally bi and have long been curious to try anal with men, both ways, bottoming and topping. I have been in several mmm 3somes where I sucked a bottom as he was being topped and have been sucked by the bottom as he was getting pounded It was very very hot and I wondered how it would feel to be the bottom or the top. It has always been the "sh*t factor" plus fear of hemmorhoidic pain, rectal tissue damage or disease that has prevented me from trying it. I don't know why, but now I fantasize frequently about being that bottom or top and am getting up the courage to try. I have a plan now. A nice, kinky married couple I play with semi regularly has hinted at anal play previously, so next time we meet I am going to request that she slowly and gently fuck me with her strapon as I suck him, then have him take my virgin ass. After that, I will fuck him. I am hoping, after initiation to anal expansion, my sexual repertoire will be expanded as well and that I will enjoy anal penetration with men, getting and giving.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
that sounds hot sallyc350

Eastland TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with Hawk. I would like to be on my hands and knees taking turns sucking while the two behind are taking turns in me.

Urbana OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Cock sammich!

Washington PA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once