Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Servicing 2-Males at once
TOPIC: Servicing_2-Males_at_once
Created by: Hardsteve4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've always fantasized about servicing 2-Males at the same time (one in my Ass while i deepthroat the other). Maybe someone filimg & taking pics too. This sometimes keeps me awake at night. Am I the only one who fantasizes about this??

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 79
User Details are only visible to members.
Had my first MMM and loved it. Sucked a massive Dick while fucked by guy in the ass. His Dick felt good and would say average.

Nokomis FL
Username hidden
(297 posts)
No ... you're not alone. I have had 5 guys take turns with my mouth and ass at a party one time. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I' do it agin in a heartbeat.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
billnsuzie, I wish I lived closers to you!!

New London CT
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I got into this once before and I loved it

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(948 posts)
I met an older same sex couple off of AFF a few months ago specifically hoping this very thing would occur and it did. I have a strong preference for bottoming and they were totally ok with that. They're well versed in such things, but it was my first mmm ever. I enjoyed it so much that I've gotten back up with them on more than a few occasions since.

Username hidden
(35 posts)
My wife and I were with two bi guys once and while we enjoyed ourselves it was not what we really wanted, both guys were more into women with only incidental bi activities. We would like two fully bisexual men, a mm bi couple would be best and maybe even a mm couple where one is bi and one gay.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I walked into a n area where guy was sucking off a guy. I pulled out my cock and. He sucked both of us. He had a great time. Yes Guys that kid to suck cock dream of having move than one cock at a time. Let the guys decide where they want to put them. Is that too gay or just getting it on?

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
i sucked a gent and his frd off ,1 right after the other as ea watched,it was a big turn on for me ,i now want 1 at both ends ummmmmm so hot

Akron OH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Still looking for my first !!!

New London CT
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I'm here? :)

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(108 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 79
TOPIC: Servicing 2-Males at once
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.