San Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play : Swingers Discussion 1714101011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesSan Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play
TOPIC: San Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Let me ask you a question, if a bi male said in his profile that he was disease free then you saw him in another thread describe how he is dealing with herpes, would you call him out?"

Why single out bi males when referring to herpes. Studies say that 85% of adults have herpes simplex 1 (oral cold sores) and the % of swingers that have it is probably higher given the higher probability of being exposed to it through multiple partners. I would bet that most of the profiles don't reveal that they have HS1.

Bicoup... there are a lot of straight people who think it is their responsibility to supervise the bi forums. Have to wonder whether they should be listing themselves as bi curious since they show so much interest.

Should the OP list himself as bi? I think so based on this forum, but it's up to him to decide when and to who to disclose his interests. I haven't read his other posts or profile so as far as I know he may not have had any MM contact. If not he could still be considered to be straight (or bi curious) up to this point. Lots of people have some level of curiosity. At what level does that change them from straight to bi curious? Just some of my rambling thoughts.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
What can I say, liars annoy me. lol

Let me ask you a question, if a bi male said in his profile that he was disease free then you saw him in another thread describe how he is dealing with herpes, would you call him out?

Why can't people just be honest and let people make INFORMED decisions about who they play with?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Nic,

Leave the man alone, why are you bothering to supervise the bi male forums? Me thinks thou dost protest to much...

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
You really need to update your profile. Click on the tab for "Orientation" and you will see the option to list yourself as "Bi". I'm sure it's just an oversight that you left it set as "Straight", right?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: San Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play