San Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play : Swingers Discussion 171410
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesSan Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play
TOPIC: San Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play
Created by: SanDiegoBoyToy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Starz, perhaps this is true but its the level of nondisclosure that each person must consider. Where is the line, to each his or her own.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Nic, my hypocrisy isn't that I am on a web site that is probably construed by most all others as a morally dysfunctional community yet claim to be more ethical and moral than others.

I choose not to tell all the people and friends of mine I am on here, (I must be a liar if I act any other way in public).

I don't call people out for their ethics and morals (straight bi or indifferently listed), I think that would be the essence of hypocrisy.

I do say post as you wish if that is condoning hypocrisy then I've got to admit that I'm probably not the most morally and ethical person on this short bus, but then again I realize it..

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
"Again I ask are you being honest by posting in here or are you just a hypocrite?"

I stated my reason for posting here very clearly. The only hypocrites are those who pretend to be one thing while actually are another. I am straight and say so right up front. The OP is not. You condone hypocrisy and lying but stating that everyone can list whatever they want in their profile. I choose to be honest. Apparently you do as well. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone followed suit?

BTW, MANY bi males and bi couples post in other threads, as is their right.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Starz,

Great that you are bi and list as so. Do you hang out in a straight women forum trying to uncover them as dishonest? Do you look in there for potential partners? I wish everyone would list as their preferences indicate but as I'm sure you've seen in the past some members are just not accepting while others are down right mean. Lets just asked informed questions before choosing to meet others. Nothing is a guarantee but communication is a start.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Nic,

I'm trying to understand the unfamiliar with honesty question. We list as bi and have no qualms with it. We prefer honesty and don't meet people wo list as other than bi, it's a discriminator for us. We don't however bash anyone for listing as they please. You however are a single straight male lurking in the bi male forums, who is being honest? I'm not sure that there is or isn't a straight male forum but I will say we wouldn't be in there at all, let alone try to analyze any listings for honesty. This is a lifestyle of preferences, one of which is your number of participants. You enjoy having multiple men in your relationships. We enjoy stating our preferences in a forum listed for our desires. Again I ask are you being honest by posting in here or are you just a hypocrite? I won't even acknowledge the Troll comment.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you aren't just another troll trying to be clever and you actually believe what you are saying. A bit of a reach but it saves us time.

Since you are bi, your views are tainted towards wanting to see another man's cock. Since I am straight, I have no such desire. Just as you can't imagine being in a room and NOT looking at him, I can't imagine why I would.

Trust me, if I were bi, I would say so and be proud of it. It's the liars and bullshitters who draw my scorn, not the genuine gay or bi guys who say what they are and what they like.

Me? I like women. One or two at a time or sharing her with a guy or two or three. I love to see a woman please multiple partners. Nothing in my nature or in my fantasies include ME pleasing a male or him pleasing me. Sorry, just not in my makeup.

Once again I just have to laugh at the fact that some of the most closed-minded people I have ever encountered are right here. I mean who would guess a bi-sexual male swinger would be so insecure as to bash a straight guy for wanting to have an MFM.

BTW, you never answered my question. DOES honesty offend you or are just unfamiliar with it?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Nic,

Not assuming anything, you say you enjoy watching a woman get 2 guys off. Are your eyes only on the woman, if so why the need for the other male? I guess that would mean you enjoy having another male there to help get you off? (not that he is directly physical with you but there for your enjoyment in some other capacity).

We are a happily married couple so there is no need for another man to get us off, but we do enjoy having others join us! There is no shame in anything you prefer so don't feel shamed into anything, just be honest with yourself.

Post as you will ;-)

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Nope, perfectly happy with my profile and pretty articulate about what I am looking for. Nice try though. lol

Zero interest in m2m contact but LOVE when a woman is satisfying two guys. Don't assume that because you have to see a guys cock to get you off that all men are like that.

I know you think you can shame straight males from posting here but I'm not playing along so sorry to disappoint you. I told you before that my pet peeve is dishonesty and the OP is clearly lying on his profile. I have no problem with bi guys or gay guys in the LS, just be honest about it.

So why does honesty offend you?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Want, Thanks for your reply. We understand there are bi bashers monitoring the bi male posts and we will just deal with it and move on. They will never go away regardless of their true intent.

Nic,

I was wondering what really draws you to the bi male forums. You list as a straight single male. If you had a mate I could see a possible swap or cuckolding but when you are looking for couples you must have some desire to have the male half around or is it the only way to find a mate? You may want to re-assess your profile, HMMMMM

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
I was just illustrating a point. Since the person who told me to "leave the guy alone" was bi, I was asking him (as a bi male) if a person hides something, how would he react. I did not mean to imply higher incidence of herpes in bi men.

As for why I read bi threads, for the same reason I read the women's threads and the BBW threads. I like to know what is being discussed and see if any of it is relevant to me. The OP had posted in a "straight" forum about a craig's list date gone awry and when I saw him listed as straight then posted he is looking for bi couples, it got my attention.

One of my pet peeves in the LS is dishonesty so I do tend to point it out from time to time. If that offends you, oh well. I can read whatever I like and post anywhere I please, as can you. If we disagree, I would always respect your opinion and hope you afford the same courtesy.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: San Diego bi male here looking for couples for drinks n play