ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads : Swingers Discussion 60079
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
TOPIC: ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
Created by: kandh_f
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do so many ST8 guys answer ads for couples / bis looking for bis. Do they want to try and are just not MAN enough to admit they are BI? Just a thought. "NOT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT"

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
too funny

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
GF loock like he changed BI also ROTFLMAO

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I would estimate that 75% or more of the IMs or mail that I receive is from a profile listing the male (or male in a couple) as straight. When I've asked about it in the course of a chat, the answer I usually get is something on the order of, "if I listed my status as bi or curious, it would keep lots of potential hookups from happening. Given the difficulty here for bi or curious males, I almost have to agree. Also, I nearly have to laugh when I'm contacted by a bi or curious male who says 'it's hard to find someone who is REALLY bi". {begin banging head on wall................now}

West York PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'll definitely be interested in seeing how this turns out. :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
ROFLMFAO ...................

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
so says the straight guy LOL

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
I think it is about cultural hang ups and some have problems understanding how the same sex can be sexy. Guys that look straight turn me on.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
LOL your listed as straight

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Well for example I have a specific bi fetish but am not bi in any other way at all.

My fetish involves cock-on-cock rubbing as long as she's doing it, and includes double vaginal and double oral... but I won't do anything else that's bi.

I message some couples because maybe they share the same fetish and are ok with doing just that particular aspect of the bi spectrum. Some are ok with it, some aren't.

I'm not trying to trick anybody, but sexuality isn't just bi or straight, there are grey areas... and I'm must closer to straight than bi (because i have one fetish that might be considered bi), which is why i list myself bi.

W Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
And what about the couples with a straight guy who e-mail biM profiles? Some of them are curious, looking for a guy who isn't touchphobic. These seem to mostly be tire kickers. Others have a biM but they don't put bi/bi curious in their profile - they don't want to scare off straight and narrow guys. An example is cuckold couples where he wants to fluff me then clean her and I off afterward.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads