ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads : Swingers Discussion 60079
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
TOPIC: ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads
Created by: kandh_f
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do so many ST8 guys answer ads for couples / bis looking for bis. Do they want to try and are just not MAN enough to admit they are BI? Just a thought. "NOT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT"
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Labels, Labels, and more Labels...

First, there's the old joke about the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy being about 4 beers....

I honestly believe there are many males who aren't completely sure what might happen given the right set of circumstances. I played with a couple a few years ago and he enjoyed licking his wife's pussy while I fucked her from behind, and would occasionally pull my cock out and suck me a little. I enjoyed it immensely but had no urge to respond in kind. I'd love to repeat the experience with another couple and don't know if things would go further or not.

So what label do I place on myself? Situationally, passively bi?

Chippewa Falls WI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree with most of the previous posts. The underlying reason this happens is the phobia our society engenders in men about sexuality. Yes, the survival of the species depends on breeding, but I don't think that broader sexual horizons are any danger. In defense of the str8s who stray over the line, remember that they are waging a difficult internal war between curiosity or desire and fear. Worse, many of them are not even aware of this conflict, it occurs in the subconscious. I think the internet gives these folks the opportunity to explore a little, and that's a good thing long term for society. Trouble is, those of us who are honest and out have to suffer the slings and arrows while society catches up with us.

Arlington VA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
And the number one reason not to do it HONESTY if anyone emails us listed as straight but says they are bi it is just another reason to hit the delete key. As far as friends and family finding out let's see. What were they doing here in the first place? Now this doesn't mean that they are bi but they are swingers which to a truely vanilla person is just as not excepted as being bi be it male or female bi-ness. All relationships are based on honesty weather it be with your significant other or friends and the first thing these people want to do is start a friendship based on a lie. Now does this mean all my friends and family know. No, some do, some don't but if anyone inquires I tell them the truth. I just figure that's what they want or they wouldn't have ask. A song said it somthing like this, "be careful what you ask of me I might not give the answer that you want me to".

Randy

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
We help out with some groups in the Carolinas for bi-couples...and I can't speak for other sections of the country...but at least in the Southeast the reason a lot of bi-curious males and bi-couples don't disclose that info. in their profiles is because of discrimination from couples with straight males.

The male half of a couple in this region "coming out" as Bi basically means ZERO chance of meeting up with anyone except for other bi-couples..so I would say at least give a little benefit of the doubt for their reasons.

Bessemer City NC

Username hidden
(105 posts)
I agree BnS! I think most guys take one look at Annabelle and think "I'll do whatever I can if it makes Annabelle hot"!

Not that there's anything wrong with THAT!!!

Hercules CA

Username hidden
(21 posts)
We receive a lot of resonses as well from straight listed males single and married. When questioned, their response is that they really are bi, but believe they scare other prospective partners off by admitting to being bi. I definetly agree in the truth in advertising.

Roy UT

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Why do so many ST8 guys answer ads for couples / bis looking for bis. Do they want to try and are just not MAN enough to admit they are BI? Just a thought. "NOT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT"

Elton PA

Username hidden
(119 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: ST8 profiles answering BI-MALE ads