Real people : Swingers Discussion 193965
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesReal people
TOPIC: Real people
Created by: TaComa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I suppose those people hung up on what they call "cheating" are too closed-minded to realize that while there are some people who do play without their partner's knowledge, there are also people who play not only with their partner's knowledge, but encouragement.

How is it that people can claim they are open minded, and yet they lump everyone into a category because for whatever reason, that person has to play alone? Hypocrite much?

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
There are real People! The biggest problem is the Guys That say They are bi and in reality all they want Is the Female part or the equation! Also have a big problem with the Guys that say My wife knows but....!

Union NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Also, plenty of married cheating guys can get action too. (Not saying we condone that)

Your profile just tells us nothing as a couple.

Honesty goes a long way with a profile even if you are living dishonestly (cheating) in real life.

We wouldnt automatically throw out a married or cheating guy. Again we dont condone it but the more honest and sincere a person appears, the more they grab our attention.

You can only screen someone so much online before you just have to leave some things to chance.

You could make a profile that says youre single and straight. That would gather more responses. But that would be lying right off the bat.

So (besides being out of our age range) we would give you a second look to start because you are being honest about being married and bi. 2 things we wouldnt know about you and probably would never find out.

90+% of the messages we get, as a bi couple LOOKING for bi guys are from guys who list as straight on here. We know why they do but something about it bugs us. We look at is as their very FIRST interaction with us is trying to explain a lie. What else are they lying about?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
My wife and I would never reply to you. Why would we choose a profile from a BISEXUAL, MARRIED guy who is probably cheating or maybe she can't stand him. Who knows who are what you are. There are lots of real single men on this site who actually have a face.

Do you really think you will get any replies, ever?

Edmonton Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
Married playing alone, short profile with no pics.

Right there you have problems to overcome before you even start chatting.

Right off the bat ill bet many people are like us when doing a search and click the box to only show profiles with pics.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I really don't know why you haven't. We've met so many!!

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
There must be no real people then

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Real people