Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › RIMMING
TOPIC: RIMMING
Created by: funlyfriend
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love rimming a female ass, but can't do it to a guy. Anyone else feel the same or diffirent

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
User Details are only visible to members.
And that is why shaving is a big part of my pre-play deal... No one likes a hairy ass....

Lake Worth TX
Username hidden
(132 posts)
My biggest orgasm was a result of a guy giving me a toe curling rimjob !! Love to be fucked after getting rimmed.

Winston Salem NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife loves it, I enjoy having it, sure if they are clean why not. I think it would be hot to start there and then wort my way up, it feels so good to have the area from your ass to the balls to be licked and then take him in my mouth and sucking till he cums in my mouth and then lube him up and slide my dick around his ass and tease him and then enjoy that tight hot ass and then it's his turn

Houston TX
Username hidden
(112 posts)
I like putting him at the edge of the bed, get between his legs, suck the cock, make my way down to the balls and you can feel his legs move wider and wider. At that point I lift the balls, have my tongue make its way underneath and slowly make my way down to his ass where I begin rimming. At that point, they are lifting their legs and enjoying it as much as I am. I can understand that its not for everyone but I find it extremely erotic.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I love rimming a nice clean ass! It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.

White Lake MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I've eaten both. And enjoyed it very well. As long as it's clean back there, I'm willing to feast :)

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(72 posts)
I love to eat a clean ass

Marlinton WV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I love doing it, but I agree with most in this thread, my male partner has to shave. When during MMF, my girlfriend typically does it to me, along with fingers, to get me ready for taking a cock in my ass.

Username hidden
(27 posts)
As long as he/she is freshly showered, both work for me. I love that sweet sweaty smell on my face after.

Damn, now I'm touching myself!

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Come try my ass. I also don't like rimming a hairy ass. But, there are some women that have more hair on the ass than I do. I don't shave, just naturally have no body hair, except my cock.

Hermitage TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 17
TOPIC: RIMMING
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.