Quickie or hours of fun : Swingers Discussion 229377
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesQuickie or hours of fun
TOPIC: Quickie or hours of fun
Created by: Harleycpl8
Original Starting post for this thread:
We enjoy a mmf from time to time and our experience has been the guy's seem to want to get in nut and get gone. We think it would be more fun to hang a bit afterwards an have multiple rounds. Feel free to explain your position.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like NTEXXX said. Off & on play throughout the course of a whole weekend visit, those are the best of times.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
Why would you want to nut and leave? I'm assuming these are bi mmf sessions. If so, cumming only once cannot leave everyone satisfied. Unless you can hold out like 2 hours. When I play with a couple I usually cum three times. And we play for awhile. Only way to feel completely satisfied and now that you pleasured both of them fully.

Cumming once and leaving would be like eating just an appetizer and leaving the restaurant without getting the main course.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I play with one couple that is 'one & done' and I like it, but I'm always wishing it would go longer...

I used to play with one couple that we would go off & on all day and it was great... I loved it! Play a while, eat, have a drink, rest, play some more...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I must put my two cents in. I prefer a long drawn out playtime with my playmates. My wife and I have been very lucky in finding friends who have hosted us in their homes and often we will spend the night and often after playing all night we start up again in the morning.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
I would like to make it as long a stay as possible, with everyone getting their rocks off as many times as possible....mmm...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I prefer to make an evening of it whenever possible :) I have only had one quickie session and though it was fun I was left wanting more shortly after.

Lawrenceburg KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thanks for all the replys...

Shreveport LA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
All night

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
hours and hours of play is the way to go for me.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(335 posts)
Hours & hours

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Quickie or hours of fun