Question for the single guys : Swingers Discussion 69460
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesQuestion for the single guys
TOPIC: Question for the single guys
Created by: rbigger The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I consider myself to be straight. I have been on this earth for more than 50 years. Recently I decided that I would be open to try anything that gave me or someone else pleasure. So if a bi guy wrote me with an offer to experience something new and different I might just try it. I think there are many guys out there who consider themselves straight that might also try something new in their lives.

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Since I have been on here, I have met one woman and no men I at first thought it was that i had bi-c down on profile so i took it off and since i haven't had anyone contact me -so maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong

Waterloo IA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Since I have been on here, I have met one woman and no men I at first thought it was that i had bi-c done on profile so i took it off and since i haven't had anyone contact me -so maybe you can tell me what i'm doing wrong

Waterloo IA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Perhaps they don't think people who would lie about something as simple and straight forward as sexual orientation would feel any compulsion to not lie about something else, and more important to them? (Like say, STD's?)

We generally get a few messages a month from people like this, and we don't sweat it too much.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Yes i have had that happen a couple of times and that's why i changed my profile to say that i'm str8. I had bi-curious before, but i guess that means to some guys that you'll do anything that moves, and then they are very vulger about it. Which is quite wrong. I do have preferences as far as the guy goes and please show some class or at least appropriateness when contacting someone listed as curious.

Dennis

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I was listed as Bi when I first joined SLS, then changed to straight for this very reason.

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Yes listed as looking for couples but repeatedly get hit on by single guys. Where are the couples that like to play with a discreet clean fun loving guy? Don

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
for me it it goes in spurts to ten a month to one a month....being direct about it in my profile has helped somewhat....at least it has cut down on the playing behind the wife's back emails...

now if i could only find a real couple in missouri, lol

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I got propositioned by straight guys a couple of times before I was certified. After getting certified, I have been propositioned by straight guys on a fairly regular basis. It was clear from our exchange of emails that they were more experienced than I am. So, you can't go by the preference. There is a lot of fear about posting as bi or bi-curious.

Hardy VA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I do I get a lot email but mostly pecause my hotel and social parties also I think some guys need to know that as bi male we are atrctive to diffirent kind the men man women is because the guy have a dick I will go and play with him

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Question for the single guys