Profile advise : Swingers Discussion 58770
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesProfile advise
TOPIC: Profile advise
Created by: Null
Original Starting post for this thread:
New kid on the block here. I know there is a forum for profile help, but I figured being a bi guy this might be a better place for me LOL. Any tips or thoughts?? Just remember, I'm a guy and you know how fragile our egos are LMAO. Be gentle with me.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Howdy Ashkiko,

So I guess saying "Nice azz, wanna cuddle" is right out <grin>.

Actually, I've only sent out a couple of e-mail. One was just complimenting on a photo and the other was a short, low-key paragraph. I was quite pleased when I received a very nice reply from them and I'm looking forward to meeting them for dinner soon.

I have been checking out the other forums trying to get a feel for how I should act around here. Seems to me, the best way is to just be normal and treat folks with kindness and honesty.

Thank you for the pointers and I hope your having a great weekend.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Hi rbigger,

Thanks so much for the feedback. Writing about ones self can be a real challenge at times. Other times it's just a pain in the arse <grin>. I'll just dash out and make some corrections ;)

Play nice and be safe!

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Thanks Steve, I guess that's a good thing as I'm a bit left of center LOL.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
New kid on the block here. I know there is a forum for profile help, but I figured being a bi guy this might be a better place for me LOL. Any tips or thoughts?? Just remember, I'm a guy and you know how fragile our egos are LMAO. Be gentle with me.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Profile advise