Profile Help : Swingers Discussion 216709101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesProfile Help
TOPIC: Profile Help
Created by: ga_bi_male
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have seen a lot of great advice here in the forums and thought I would turn to the wise people here for help.

Please read my profile and tell me what I have done wrong. I have been completly honest in all aspects and can't even get a bi couple to respond to any mails. No, I don't mail "Let's fuck" or any of the short crude mails I see a lot of from other men. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kinda repeating others.

Pictures are number 1. We dont even open an email if there are no pictures on the profile.

I would write in your profile a paragraph about your understanding of the lifestyle, your understanding of your role with a couple. And emphasize your seriousness about meeting for real and having fun. (Without sounding pushy)

Keep something in mind. A couple gets a ton of emails from single guys, young, old, hot, hung, ugly, skinny, built, fat, you name it.

You need to set yourself apart from them.

While yes. A young, built, hot, hung guy will get our attention. He also will turn us off in 2 minutes when we realize he is too new, scared, and shy to leave his computer.

We would rather meet an "average" but REAL person than go back and forth playing word games with "hotties" that will just waste our time.

This is not downing myself. But as a guy, Im not ugly or fat by any means, but I also know that I wont be a couples "first choice" when they are looking at profiles. (when i had a single profile)

But Im ok with that. I write a profile and an email that they wont respond right away, it will sit in their inbox. They will go through the "hot and hungs" and after a while of nothing but games and frustration, they will come upon my email again. And BAM, a day later im in their bedroom.

And thats just fine with me.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Pictures. Most won't even reply if you don't have pics.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
We agree with that. We read the profile and it should have at least a few pics, g-rated is fine. Put other pics in private if you wish. We would not contact you as it is and if you contacted us, it would be the first thing we wrote back. Also, we think the profile focuses too much on sex and not a little about yourself. That is our preference though, it may be whom you are wanting to meet is appropriate for that message. P & K

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
If you don't have pictures most will not give you the time of day.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Thanks woodworker. I am hung. Hung like a mole cricket but can lick my eyebrows. Think that will help?

Moultrie GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Have seen a lot of great advice here in the forums and thought I would turn to the wise people here for help.

Please read my profile and tell me what I have done wrong. I have been completly honest in all aspects and can't even get a bi couple to respond to any mails. No, I don't mail "Let's fuck" or any of the short crude mails I see a lot of from other men. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Moultrie GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Profile Help