Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Picking out others
TOPIC: Picking_out_others
Created by: hatchetman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have never been great at picking up vibes from woman who are interested in me and I am even worse with guys. In vanilla settings like gym's how do guys know if other guys would want to "play". Obviously you can't just walk up to every guy and ask if they want to fuck.

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
They are pink, purple and blue Found some on etsy dot com and a couple other places.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(95 posts)
I like the blue and pink striped one... where did you get that?? Thanks!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Don't know about the Vibe, but a lot of the time wife and I wear BI pride colored friendship bracelets. We also have stickers on our saddle bags on the bike.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(95 posts)
I have never been great at picking up vibes from woman who are interested in me and I am even worse with guys. In vanilla settings like gym's how do guys know if other guys would want to "play". Obviously you can't just walk up to every guy and ask if they want to fuck.

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Picking out others
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.