Parties and bi men : Swingers Discussion 210448
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesParties and bi men
TOPIC: Parties and bi men
Created by: RandomFunDude
Original Starting post for this thread:
So there was a party near me that appeared to be open to couples, single women, and single men. Seeing this and knowing I was free that evening, I signed up. I get an email from the party host telling me, "Sorry, we don't allow bi males."

I didn't say anything in response. I could have sent an email back saying, "Hey, I don't play bi at swinger parties." But I figure, why bother? They're afraid that somehow the men there will catch "The Gay" from me. Or that I'll somehow grab a straight guy's cock uninvited. Or maybe I'll just stick it into a guy's ass if he's bent over in front of me for just a split second.

Now I honestly don't care about going to one lousy party (which ironically was held in the gayest area of Los Angeles, West Hollywood). But it got me thinking... Why is it okay that bi women are not only accepted at swing parties, but encouraged to play with other women? You'd think logically, bi men would be allowed the same opportunities at these parties as bi women. And yet, bi men are considered an abomination in the eyes of the average swinger!

I'd love to hear the thoughts of others on this subject and your experiences in dealing with swinger male homophobia.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are couples that do not party or even mingle with those who have bi females as well. It is thier preference, they may have had a bad experience with someone who was not as mannered as you would be. Just as the vanilla world, here everyone has thier own glitches and preferences to allow them the comfort level they need to enjoy thier evenings.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2193 posts)
I feel you on that add in being black and you're really done. But as my profile states don't let my bisexuality turn you off. I now only attend bi parties for the reasons you've stated. And i have a ball at them all i'm welcome with open arms and legs. LOL

Phila PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
So there was a party near me that appeared to be open to couples, single women, and single men. Seeing this and knowing I was free that evening, I signed up. I get an email from the party host telling me, "Sorry, we don't allow bi males."

I didn't say anything in response. I could have sent an email back saying, "Hey, I don't play bi at swinger parties." But I figure, why bother? They're afraid that somehow the men there will catch "The Gay" from me. Or that I'll somehow grab a straight guy's cock uninvited. Or maybe I'll just stick it into a guy's ass if he's bent over in front of me for just a split second.

Now I honestly don't care about going to one lousy party (which ironically was held in the gayest area of Los Angeles, West Hollywood). But it got me thinking... Why is it okay that bi women are not only accepted at swing parties, but encouraged to play with other women? You'd think logically, bi men would be allowed the same opportunities at these parties as bi women. And yet, bi men are considered an abomination in the eyes of the average swinger!

I'd love to hear the thoughts of others on this subject and your experiences in dealing with swinger male homophobia.

Reseda CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Parties and bi men