Oral only : Swingers Discussion 181422101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesOral only
TOPIC: Oral only
Created by: Bicple16667
Original Starting post for this thread:
How many other bi guys are also oral only? And do you also get turned down by bi couples for not being bi enough?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not interested in oral only guys. I am a bottom type guy and enjoy being topped. Kinda seems like your missing way too much if he's only interested in oral. Love a lot of body contact and exploration. I've actually been turned down because guys weren't into anything other then having some oral fun.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I was a straight 8, homophobic until I was intro to Bi Bi a XGF. I just got so XXXCited i wanted to try out all XXX(MMF)Positions I could get into. I have no regrets. I'm quite switchable and love whatever XXXPositions we can get into. MMF FMM MM,F or MFM.

Greensburg PA

Username hidden
(91 posts)
I was oral only until recently curiosity got the better of me - now happily versatile and wife LOVES IT! Now we really don't have any interest in playing with oral only guys - just way too fun to go "all the way"!

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
It seems that being into oral, giving, receiving and/or anal, giving, receiving should just be a preference. This culture is so label correct oriented that people can't seem to reason their way out of a paperbag without a freakin label. All that one needs to do is communicate in a polite manner and all should work itself out with a courtious yah or nah I'd like to get into that. The worst thing that I run into is being bi and attempting to dialogue with a single female. You can run into some pre-labels idiots in that catagory with the most polite of introductions and questions. I thought this is an ADULT site, intelligent people with adult capabilites just a touch past the 7th grade level? All the best and good luck my friends.

Gettysburg PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
In the past few weeks, I've been turned down, because I was "TOO" bi for them. Thiswas after THEy contacted me and asked, What about us? and because he was looking for a top only, NO oral sex. Wanted me to fuck him, but no oral sex either way.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(281 posts)
If a guy is only into giving oral or if he's only into being a bottom, then we won't play with him. I prefer being a bottom but enjoy being a top as well. I like to give and receive. But if a guy is only into receiving then we're not really interested.

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
I have always been oral only and probably would not change that except for the curiosity of what it feels like inside...rarely have a complaint about not being bi enough for not doing anal

Calvary KY

Username hidden
(23 posts)
We dont play with couples so it might not apply but have only been into oral so far. No problems finding nice people to have fun with.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
How many other bi guys are also oral only? And do you also get turned down by bi couples for not being bi enough?

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Oral only