Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males On the Cam
TOPIC: On the Cam
Created by: ifyouwanttobemylovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
When I'm home and horny I like to web cam for fun... I like to watch as woman or a man give their men head and vice versa... And watching another guy stoke his cock for me... Does anyone else enjoy it as much as I do???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't get into cam we like to play for real

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
We have also played on cam in the past. But since some of the laws and the tech have changed we haven't played on cam in awhile. Also since the oldest and her husband moved back home we haven't had the privacy we had before.. In other words we have to get dressed now and can't run around the house naked anymore. Note : not that running around naked is a good thing in winter around here anyway, it's just too drafty in this old house..LOL Now if we play on cam it is only with those we know already and is a rare occasion when we have the house to ourselves...LOL

MnC

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
We had some fun with it a long time ago. Cam stopped working and we never botherd to replace it. I dought we would do it now with all the technoligy to capture and copy around.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
We do but only with people we have met, played with before and trust. its too easy for stranger to screen capture. We dont need any drama and certainly dont want any home video's out for others to see. But it is fun.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1327 posts)
When I'm home and horny I like to web cam for fun... I like to watch as woman or a man give their men head and vice versa... And watching another guy stoke his cock for me... Does anyone else enjoy it as much as I do???

Joppa MD
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: On the Cam