Non Bi-Males answering ads : Swingers Discussion 60099
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesNon Bi-Males answering ads
TOPIC: Non Bi-Males answering ads
Created by: kandh_f
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do so many "non committed" ST8 guys respond to couples looking for BI-MALES? I seams they want to try or could be BI in the E-mails but it's noton their profile. Are they scared or just looking for 2 BJs for theirselves?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mmmmm... Sex and pizza! Doesn't get better than that!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Looks to me like a road trip is in order!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Horny if you go see bicou4bif or vice versa remember virginia is on your way. You can bring biguy. LOve your profiles.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Horny, anytime you want to play with a real bi guy, let me know!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Every now and then I get an IM from someone worth chatting with, so I guess I have to take the bad with the good.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
I turned off IM on this site for that very reason. The shifty ones will use IM so that their wife's will not know about their secret desires.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Yesterday I got an IM from a "straight" married guy, who was lurking in the bisexual chatroom. Not only was he not up front about is sexual preference, but it turned out his wife wasn't even in the lifestyle. He was just listing as a couple hoping to get some action. I couldn't ditch the IM fast enough.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
The statistic I am sure is not on the CDC website is how many people in the swinger lifestyle have STD's. Just because someone is straight, that does not make them safe. And they are certainly less safe if they swing. Ad to this that you could play with folks who bareback, that would raise the risk too.

Of course, Destin will dismiss all of that. He is what we call in learned circles "an armchair thinker." He chooses facts based on whether he likes them, not by their being true. He is a born again neo-con. He is a red blooded conservative who hates anything that remotely resembles tolerance. He is Fred Phelps. Based on how much he protests on the bi forums, I am 99% certain he is a closeted cross-dressing homosexual.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Bicou4bif_fl that pic brings back memories. Best time I ever thought I could have in a hotel room.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
90% of the people who email me have a "straight" male half. It is just the way it is on this site. I find it interesting that Destin and a few of the other trolls that frequent these boards cite disease as their reason for not playing with bi guys. This is, in fact, a red herring. I would think the primary reason should be that they are not interested in bi sex....If disease were someone's primary reason not to play, then it should be their primary reason not to swing at all --be it straight, bi, or gay.

Given that there are many, many bi men on AFF (and in society in general) who do not identify as bi, then the risk is really on dear ol' Destin. Since he is the biggest of loudmouths on the forums, I am certain that some of these bi but straight identifying men know who he is. Many of these men are married so they are not being blocked by Destin. Chances are, Destin might have even played with some of them without ever knowing there are bi. Now, if that is true, then who is the one taking the risks? Destin, it works very much like etiquette in a restaurant. If you piss off the waiter, you might end up with piss in your soup.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Non Bi-Males answering ads