Mystery at a party : Swingers Discussion 168831
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesMystery at a party
TOPIC: Mystery at a party
Created by: misterbig1961
Original Starting post for this thread:
there is something about a mystery! this years Halloween party is at our home, and I am truly looking forward to it. Even if you think you know someone, there is an air of excitement about cruising someone in costume and wondering if it is them for sure! Our home is big enough we should be able to get enough different action going on that you would be able to travel from room to room and get entertained. Then you make it to the orgy room! Some of our guests have expressed having some unfulfilled fantasies attended to! The fun about being bisexual, is that when you wander from room to room, you can play no matter what is going on-male or female, or whatever combination you can come up with. So, the saying about being bi and having twice the opportunity to get laid is true! Bi brothers, enjoy your whole sexuality! Happy Halloween to you all!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
gdtyme,

That sounds like a great plan. Wish we were closer.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
I am a member of a bi/bi-friendly group that has regular parties. We solved the recognition problem that occurred with a bi member approaching a straight member (asking is always so awkward when the action is hot). We just got some of those tyvek wrist bands in different colors; blue for straight guys, pink for straight ladies and purple for those of us who like unrestricted fun.

It worked out great. The former "Are you straight or bi?" has become "Do you like this?"

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If only you weren't 1500 miles away....LOL. Have fun!

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We agree with what you are saying if you can find a all bi party the parties are the best! The one house party we go to is bi-friendly but the guy who host these parties allows straight single males to attend and we have seen a time or two where someone goes the grab the "straight guy" and the guy says "oh I'm straight" then again we have seen other guys who are straight after they get grabbed say nothing and just go with the flow lol. I wish we could find a bi only party as when you do get all bi cpls and bi males in the same rooms the fun never stops :-)

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
there is something about a mystery! this years Halloween party is at our home, and I am truly looking forward to it. Even if you think you know someone, there is an air of excitement about cruising someone in costume and wondering if it is them for sure! Our home is big enough we should be able to get enough different action going on that you would be able to travel from room to room and get entertained. Then you make it to the orgy room! Some of our guests have expressed having some unfulfilled fantasies attended to! The fun about being bisexual, is that when you wander from room to room, you can play no matter what is going on-male or female, or whatever combination you can come up with. So, the saying about being bi and having twice the opportunity to get laid is true! Bi brothers, enjoy your whole sexuality! Happy Halloween to you all!

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Mystery at a party